workingman 02-Feb-17
kluzakd 02-Feb-17
walks with a gimp 03-Feb-17
workingman 03-Feb-17
Greg Kush 03-Feb-17
kluzakd 04-Feb-17
workingman 05-Feb-17
02-Feb-17
Hello.....I just want to pick your brain to see if there is an interest in something that I developed and made. I am from SD, I've been bowhunter for 40yrs. I am fortunate to hunt both sides of our state. I designed and built a round bale blind that requires no tools....weighs under 30 lbs, and takes one person approx. 1/2 an hour to set up. I hunted out of it last fall....it stands up to our SD wind. I just want your feedback as bow hunters if you think that there is a need for this type of blind. Thanks for reading this......look forward to your replies.

02-Feb-17
I would be interested in one and would like to see a picture of it. Thanks. Ken

03-Feb-17
I made one also back in '02 for antelope hunting. It worked well and I could move it while inside of it. Critters didn't pay any attention to it and even had a grouse land on it. I think they have more merit than a conventional camo pop up type blind but the nod goes to the pop up for ease of transport. Good luck with your idea!

03-Feb-17

workingman's embedded Photo
workingman's embedded Photo
To answer your questions....it is very mobile....I designed so I could hunt close to home, pack it up, and head out west and hunt muleys, that's why it's light. I am enclosing a pic .....I am in the process of trying to get a provisional patent....so please understand that I can't be too descriptive at this point.

03-Feb-17
I shoot a recurve. Is it tall enough for a stickbow?

04-Feb-17
I would buy one. What would the price point be. Thanks. Ken

05-Feb-17
I am going to try to keep the price around $400.....You can shoot a stick bow from it .....sitting gets a little tight on the top (depending on length).....kneeling most definatley

• Sitka Gear