Contributors to this thread:
workingman 02-Feb-17
Topgun 30-06 03-Feb-17
workingman 03-Feb-17
Topgun 30-06 04-Feb-17
WYelkhunter 11-Feb-17
Bowboy 12-Feb-17
02-Feb-17
Hello, I would like your feedback as a hunter about a item that I developed and built. I am from SD, I have been bow hunting for 40yrs. I developed a round bale blind that requires no tools, sets up in approx. 30 mins and weighs less that 30lbs....also it stands up to our SD wind quite well. I am just looking for feedback to see if you as hunters feel there is a need or a market for this item. Thanks for reading this.....look forward to your feedback.

03-Feb-17
Sounds good to me. Maybe a picture or two to see exactly what it looks like would be good!

03-Feb-17

workingman's embedded Photo
workingman's embedded Photo
To answer your questions....it is very mobile....I designed so I could hunt close to home, pack it up, and head out west and hunt muleys, that's why it's light. I am enclosing a pic .....I am in the process of trying to get a provisional patent....so please understand that I can't be too descriptive at this point.

04-Feb-17
Looks like the real thing and if it's easy to carry you probably have yourself a winner. Good luck and a very good idea to get the provisional patent on it ASAP!

11-Feb-17
looks pretty nice to me, I would probably give it a try.

12-Feb-17
I'd be interested in one. Where I hunt whitetails in WY this would be a great blind. I purchased a Redneck this year but it's a two man set-up. It worked fine but a little pricey.

• Sitka Gear