sbschindler 04-Feb-17
deerslayer 04-Feb-17
Shortdraw 05-Feb-17
workingman 05-Feb-17
Montana Ranches 07-Feb-17
workingman 07-Feb-17
sbschindler 07-Feb-17
03-Feb-17
Hello.....I just want to pick your brain to see if there is an interest in something that I developed and made. I am from SD, I've been bowhunter for 40yrs. I am fortunate to hunt both sides of our state. I designed and built a round bale blind that requires no tools....weighs under 30 lbs, and takes one person approx. 1/2 an hour to set up. I hunted out of it last fall....it stands up to our SD wind. I just want your feedback as bow hunters if you think that there is a need for this type of blind. Thanks for reading this......look forward to your replies.

04-Feb-17
the weight seems ok the 30 minute set up time is a tad long but do-able if it does work, now the price is going to be the deciding factor

04-Feb-17
I would be interested. As sbschindler said, price would be the deciding factor. I'm assuming you have looked at similar blinds from other manufacturers? As a consumer my other question would be: What sets your design apart from others?

05-Feb-17
Always interested in something like that. What's the price on it?

05-Feb-17

workingman's embedded Photo
workingman's embedded Photo
Thanks for the questions.......I am going to keep the price around $400 What makes my blind different than others? It is truly portable ( it requires NO tools), it is light... it is designed for the hunter that wants to solo hunt.....I have carried it into some very rugged ranch land. If you want to put my blind in a wet alfalfa, freshly picked corn, or wheat field with out damaging the ground. My blind truly holds up to wind......Also I believe it looks very realistic.

07-Feb-17
I think you have a great product! Maybe a little pricey. Is there any way to cut down on the setup time?

07-Feb-17
Thanks for your response.....I am currently trying to solve the set up problem.....also am trying to get better pricing on materials.....hopefully I can solve both issues.

07-Feb-17
how's it for shooting a recurve or a 60 inch longbow

• Sitka Gear