Al Dente Laptop 28-Apr-17
G-MAN 29-Apr-17
Scooby-doo 29-Apr-17
Al Dente Laptop 30-Apr-17
G-MAN 04-May-17
Al Dente Laptop 07-May-17
ilandhunter 07-May-17
04-Feb-17
Saturday, May 6th, 2017 Sunny Hill Golf Resort, 325 Sunny Hill Road, Greeneville, NY 12083 (Region 4) To reserve rooms, $95.00/ night, 518-634-7642 or www.sunnyhill.com Dinner Tickets are $40/ single or $75/ couple To purchase dinner tickets, raffle tickets, and other information contact the NYB office 585-229-7468 or email at [email protected] Our Guest Speaker this year is an amazing young man, Lincoln Tapp. He is the host/bowhunter of Young Wild TV. Certainly a great opportunity for our youth to come and see an extraordinary young ambassador of our sport. There will be an early bird lakeside BBQ Friday night, and Fun shoots 3D shoot Can raffle Dinner Auction Antler scoring Vendor Area Free Golf for NYB Members Please do not forget to bring a gift box for an Armed Service Member stationed overseas for our Camo to Camo program Visit www.newyorkbowhunters.com for more information Hope to see you there!

04-Feb-17
Sounds nice. Where is Greenville? Mad Dog

05-Feb-17
Greene County, not far from the Rip Van Winkle Bridge. Exit 21 off of the Thruway, I-87.

05-Feb-17
You can get off at the Coxsackie exit on the NYS thruway and it is quicker. I play golf there a lot and bring a fishing pole and fish the ponds on the course, some huge bass in them. Shawn

05-Feb-17
Al Dente, you forgot to mention the 5 mile Viking obstacle course will be open at Sunny Hill if someone would like to sweat off a few pounds after eating your pig roast BBQ on Fri. night. G-MAN

28-Apr-17
Next weekend is fast approaching.

29-Apr-17
You still have a few days if your looking for tickets, 12 hunts going up for auction and a ton of can raffle items. Tree stands, trail cameras, go-pro, big screen T V's, bows, hunting gear, the list goes on and on. Some hunts last year went for $200.00. G-MAN

29-Apr-17
Al, can I buy tickets at the door? I fished there today. I have been playing golf and fishing there for over 40 years. It used to be only a 9 hole course back in the 70's. Shawn

30-Apr-17
Walk-ins are always welcome, but I cannot guarantee that there will be any available. Our Guest Speaker is an amazing young man and is not to be missed.

04-May-17
Two more hunts came in today for the auction, that makes 14. We still have a few tickets you can purchase at the door. G-MAN

07-May-17
Another great Banquet. A little wet, but we all had a great time. A huge thanks to all who helped run it, donated to it, volunteer at it, and who came to it. Your support is greatly appreciated. And Lincoln Tapp was an amazing guest speaker. A truly remarkable young man. An inspiration to all and a role model for our youth.

07-May-17
I agree with you Al , Once again the banquet was a great time. Sunny Hill is a great venue and everyones hard work produced a fine weekend of events ,raffles ,auction and dinner. Lincoln Tapp was a very good choice as guest speaker and a fine representative of the future of our sport. Thanks to all involved

• Sitka Gear