bicster 09-Feb-17
wvbowbender 10-Feb-17
hookman 10-Feb-17
MartinMan 10-Apr-17
David Mitchell 10-Apr-17
Babysaph 10-Apr-17
Longbeard 11-Apr-17
04-Feb-17
Thought this would be an interesting post. Myself I have a Dan Quillan Longbow hunter, Fedora TD recurve with two sets of limbs, a Zipper TD, an old Bear fiberglass takedown, A LaClair Shrew, several homemade flat bows, a Hoyt compound and hopefully soon The Little Suckling Recurve with two sets of limbs.

Actually planning on selling a few here as soon as I make up my mind on which ones!

04-Feb-17
I have DAS with an extra set of limbs and some homemade bows. I sold about 40 bows in Baltimore and Denton Hill about 15 years ago. I found I shot better with just one bow.

04-Feb-17
Miami Valley Recurve, JK Chastain longbow, Zipper Recurve Hoyt alphamax High Country Carbon 4-Runner

04-Feb-17
I have a pronghorn longbow ,a zipper reurve with 2 sets of limbs,a cd archery wf25 with dryad limbs,a stemmler reurve,a bear kodiak magnum and a selfbow . I also have an old bow my dad used but not sure what it is and a Mathews

05-Feb-17
Oh my! Let's see now.

I've sold six or seven in the last few months, but I still have 3, Bear Type 1 RH risers and limbs for each; a LH Bear B T/D riser with limbs; RH and LH Axiom 21" ILF risers and limbs for each; RH and LH Hoyt Dorado risers with limbs for each; LH Morrison 17" Phoenix riser with limbs; a 64" Bear 59 Kodiak; a 64" Bear 59 Grizzly; a 62" Bear Polar; a 64” 45# Locksley recurve that I started bowhunting with in 1969 and two home made bows that I made the presses for and ground the laminates. I also have two old compound devices that don't see much use and a Gordon Queen semi-recuve. So... that's 18--I think.

I've got two 21" Hoyt Satori ILF risers ordered-- a lefty and a righty. So that'll make 20 when they get here. I've got a few of those old fiberglass bows, but we won't count them.

05-Feb-17
How do you shoot all those bows Jimmy?

05-Feb-17
elite energy 35, blue ridge archery take down,flatbow,long bow, bear kodiak magnum.

05-Feb-17
I own three Maddog longbows, A Maddod recurve, A Jim Feterow Recurve, A great Northern Super Ghost recurve, A JK traditions longbow, and one unnamed longbow. I own a Mission Eliminator II I'm trying to get back from a fella that borrowed it. And, I own a Mission Craze I bought this year. Which I LOVE. Coolest little bow I've ever owned. It fits my hunting style perfectly. And, it is easy on my shoulder. So, it looks like I'm back to the training wheels for awhile. I was getting bored with the traditional bows anyways. God Bless men.

09-Feb-17
Howard Hill Longbow Black Widow SA-V Black Widow PLV takedown (up for trade) Osage Orange Selfbow Browning Nomad recurve Dryad Bushmaster

10-Feb-17
Bear Kodiak, Assenheimer recurve, Morrison recurve, Black Widow PSA, 21st Century longbow, Tommahawk longbow, and a Hoyt Defiant compound.

10-Feb-17
Black Widow PSA recurve, Treadway longbow, Jeffrey Royal recurve, Samick Sage recurve and PSE Kingfisher recurve.

10-Apr-17
Just one, a 2001 Martin Phantom, feed it some new strings and cables every so often and it purrs just like it did on day 1.

10-Apr-17
If I list them, some of you guys will want to sneak into my house and steal them from me they are so priceless. LOL

10-Apr-17
You don't have time to shoot em all either Dave. :)

11-Apr-17
You ask what bows do I have....My opinion is not enough, and my wife would say too many........

• Sitka Gear