bigbuckbob 20-Feb-17
Kid venison 20-Feb-17
bigbuckbob 21-Feb-17
notme 21-Feb-17
SILVERADO 21-Feb-17
NickDlow 15-Mar-17
05-Feb-17

SILVERADO's Link
Just got an email on this, not sure if anyone is interested. They look pretty good as a Cheap inexpensive trail cam for state land property etc, if it grows legs it won't hurt so bad. Checked amazon for more reviews and it looked seemed like a good deal.

05-Feb-17
Might have to get this just on principle. The Amazon price is $113. Is that what you found SILVERADO?

05-Feb-17
Yes that's what it looks like.

05-Feb-17
Wow that's a hell of a deal!!!

05-Feb-17
Thanks for that link buddy.

05-Feb-17
No problem, I had one walk last year, at least at this price if it walks it won't hurt so bad.

05-Feb-17
Absolutely. I just picked up 3. You can't beat that at all. I have 4 on my property but they're $100+ and there's no way I was putting them on state land. These I'll feel a bit more at ease. Been doing some scouting and these will be a huge help.

05-Feb-17
Just ordered 4

11-Feb-17
Hence the $25.??

12-Feb-17
Shows over. Sold out. I snoozed... I losed

12-Feb-17
Got mine a couple of days ago. I like the size. We'll see how they work.

12-Feb-17
I just put one out this morning on some state land I've been scouting. So we'll see. Does anyone know what the last part of the setup is? I believe it's 'format' idk what that's for.

13-Feb-17
Thanks man. Hopefully I did the setup right on the one I put out already. Had to hike through the damn snow to set it up. I hope it wasn't all for nothing.

13-Feb-17
Heyyyyy,i paid $100. For that same one at walmart..bastard!!!!!! The pics are pretty good,never did the video..seems to have good range,picks up movement at 40yrds..

No format no pics..all sd cards need to be formatted the first time after that only if you want to erase everything

18-Feb-17

SILVERADO's Link
Hey guys just got sent a link for this cam. Not sure if anyone missed out in the last camera sale, but this one looks pretty good as well.

18-Feb-17
How many should I get?

18-Feb-17
Thanks Silverado. I missed out on earlier offer. Got 4. Keeping my fingers crossed...

19-Feb-17
Dicks sells cuddlyback attackfor 99 dollars on sale and cheaper with a coupon .. can't get a better cam for less .. I know I put a lot of work into my set ups so I can't have a cam that doesn't work well .

19-Feb-17
Dicks sells cuddlyback attackfor 99 dollars on sale and cheaper with a coupon .. can't get a better cam for less .. I know I put a lot of work into my set ups so I can't have a cam that doesn't work well .

19-Feb-17
Kid I agree $70+ cams are better no doubt, however these are decent cams that people will feel a lot better about if it somehow it grows legs and walks. I've lost quite a few trail cams over the years and it sucks. I'm not trying to blow up posters of the deer I get on my cams, if I get a pic and I can tell if it's a decent buck or doe, or whatever and it gives and me a time and date. Then I am more than happy. It hurts a lot less when the cam is $30 vs $100. My better cams go on my private properties. These are perfect for state etc. I have 25+ cams to run on my properties at $100 a piece I wouldn't be able to monitor everything that I would like, this allows me that option.

19-Feb-17
I just put my second one out on state land with nothing to secure it and I'm not worried the least bit if it's not there later. I'd be more upset losing the 32gig card in there. I didn't get anything on the first one after a week but I moved them to a better location so we'll see if I have better luck next time I check. But as Silverado said, they're good enough to see what it is and when it's there. Though the shutter speed when something moves across isn't that great. I placed them so (hopefully) the deer are walking towards the cam.

19-Feb-17
Silverado - How the heck do you keep track of 25? Up till now, the most I have used is 3 and if I leave them out there for more than a few months I sometimes forget where some of them are...

19-Feb-17
Lol it's definitely a full time job, especially since they are out pretty much year round. Between the 25+ cams and 60+ stands that get maintained every season. I'm exhausted by season close.

20-Feb-17
I'm using my google maps on my phone and placing pins where I set up cams. I don't have 25 but I can't remember what I ate last night for dinner lol. That helps.

20-Feb-17
25 cams? 60 stands? How much ground are you covering, the whole western half of the state? I guess there are no defined deer runs where you're hunting? I was out yesterday scouting a new area and I found specific areas where there was feeding, bedding, and travel routes. 95% of my hike was bare of sign, so I can't imagine putting out more that a couple of cams if I ever used them, and this is a pretty big area.

20-Feb-17
Lol. I take over 2 months off per season to hunt. Scouting is year round. I hunt Norwalk, wilton, Redding, Fairfield, darien, trumbull, and Shelton.It's all about playing the wind and closely monitoring the herd. I've been hunting these locations for several years and you learn which spots are early season, pre-rut, rut, and late season. Also which spots are primarily morning or afternoon. Then you have your honey hole spots where deer just always seem to be there. Hell sometimes I feel like an outfitter. I always try to put friend, and family or new hunters onto deer. I'm just as happy if someone I know scores on a good deer as if I got it myself. My only rule on my properties are does or mature bucks unless you are a beginner and haven't taken a deer yet then have at it and enjoy the hunt.

20-Feb-17
Silverado - that's a lot of ground you cover, so I can understand having so many cams and stands. You're also very generous, but sometimes the thrill of seeing someone get their first deer is so much better than taking one yourself. Way to go!

20-Feb-17
Ever get any beaver pics on all those cameras? Is caught a couple whacking the beaver in the woods near me once. Didn't have my camera with me though so no pics

20-Feb-17
Ha no never got any beaver pics. Lol still waiting. ; )

20-Feb-17
Try hunting by ffld u...lol

20-Feb-17
Those are the snotty nose beaver, right not me? You can pick them out by the way they hold their nose high in the air. I went after one years ago and found it just cost too much money to get one. Get too close and all you hear is whining. Not worth it!

20-Feb-17
Maybe back in the day when you guys wore fur coats and used witty lines like"23 scido" to enicte a snotty beaver...lol back in the day a staratigcly placed "powdered " donut in the bathroon of the local watering hole worked wonders

20-Feb-17
No powder donuts for this guy, it costs my tongue.

20-Feb-17
25 cams 60 stands holy crapp Silverado that's a lot of work .. is that private land you hunt or state ?? .l used to run 3 or 4 but all those trips in the woods educated the deer on the small private slice I hunt so I mostly just go with the hottest looking trails and look for buck prints and try to leave my best spots as untouched as possible during the off season ..

21-Feb-17
coats my tongue - stupid spell check on my phone.

21-Feb-17
Either way it costs..

21-Feb-17
About 80% private and 20 % town/state. I usually check cams about every 1.5 weeks or when I hunt the property.

15-Mar-17

NickDlow's Link
Here's another cam deal $100 combo pack

• Sitka Gear