Squash 07-Feb-17
bas4109 08-Feb-17
Squash 23-Feb-17
Squash 24-Feb-17
Muzzymeat 27-Feb-17
Squash 28-Feb-17
Mad dog 04-Mar-17
06-Feb-17
Wow. Any pics pat? Down here in Eastern Queens/Nassau Border, we've had no snow to speak of...quick 1". Looks like no ice fishing in Westchester AGAIN! mad dog

06-Feb-17
Nice

06-Feb-17
Yes, and 6N is worst, there's so much snow in Osceola and Redfield , officials are asking even Snowmobilers to stay away. If this keeps up, and drags on into March, say good bye to more of the deer herd, which still hasn't recovered from the winter of 2014 /2015.

07-Feb-17
I used to live about 15 miles from your place. I don't miss the winters there at all. My son still lives there in Taberg and complains frequently about the snow.

It looks like you have a fairly flat roof. Be sure to keep the roof cleaned off or you will have problems.

07-Feb-17
Just imagine being on the other side of the hill. Redfield has had 295" so far this winter! Ever heard of winter in a week? In 2007 they got 120" in a weeks time.

Here in SW 6K we have had it easy. At least the temps are above normal so it will settle fast.

07-Feb-17
Redfield is 6N and 6 K, not much diferent snow depths in Osceola and West Leyden. Good thing there are still a few defying the DEC and feeding deer in these areas.

08-Feb-17

bas4109's embedded Photo
bas4109's embedded Photo

23-Feb-17
Pat, With all of the recent Snowmobiler fatalities and injuries, the warm temps are also good news . Might stop the carnage ?

24-Feb-17
Everyone needs to slow down and go easy on the booze and ride safe. Tug Hill trails get really crowded when it's the only place in the Easter US with snow. Also, this winter has not been conducive for safe ice.

27-Feb-17
We rode the sleds from Lowville to Boonville and up the hill 2 Fridays ago. We saw a ton of deer through Boonville. All looked very healthy. Now the snow is gone down there. Or just about anyway. The deer should be fine.

28-Feb-17
I don't know where the snow is gone on Tug Hill ? Still upwards of 24" in West Leyden, Osceola, Redfield etc.. Snowmobile trails may be shot but still lots of snow in the woods.

04-Mar-17
How nasty was the cow carcass, Pat? Mad Dog

• Sitka Gear