Colorado
Contributors to this thread:
bad karma 08-Feb-17
bad karma 09-Feb-17
standswittaknife 10-Feb-17
JohnMC 30-Apr-18
bad karma 01-May-18
08-Feb-17
We have a double hunt at Shiloh Ranch, a darn fine sponsor of this site, for April 3-7, with departure from Colorado on April 2, Sunday morning. And we have openings for two good hunters, which I will define as two good ethical hunters to have in camp. We can teach novice bowhunters how to hunt, and have done so, but we can't teach people how to not be a jerk. So, if you're interested in a fairly inexpensive, fun bowhunt, please PM me. This is first come, first serve, with a hard commitment of money changing hands. You won't regret it, this is one fun hunt.

09-Feb-17
Down to one opening.

10-Feb-17
Went on this hunt a couple years ago and who ever jumps on this won't regret it. Killed good hogs and had tons of fun. Being a CPA Tax guy in screwed...

30-Apr-18
So how did it go at Shiloh?

01-May-18
There's a thread on the pig forum. It rained for three days, making the hunting tough and about 1/3 of the ranch inaccessible. But we all came home with pigs. I got one shot, the last evening about 30 minutes from darkness, a 205 lb boar. Had to track him a ways but I managed to find him after an hour or so of perseverance.

• Sitka Gear