longbowbud 09-Feb-17
Reggiezpop 09-Feb-17
Drop Tine 09-Feb-17
Swampy 10-Feb-17
DorityCrk 13-Feb-17
smokey 14-Feb-17
DorityCrk 14-Feb-17
08-Feb-17
How many of you guy's shoot 3D in the summer? I really enjoy it .

08-Feb-17
Nothing like hanging with the guys, shooting some arrows and drinking a couple beers after! I have always enjoyed it...

08-Feb-17
I love 3D shoots,,,,, I have never been able to come to the Horicon shoot, but this year I am going..... you meet some great people, like Noc said, its a lot of fun, hope more of us can travel this year, and meet....

08-Feb-17
Our 3d season is winter. 42 unmarked targets, 9 have to be 50-80 yards. Good times. Scores really show the difference in bow classes. I have the utmost respect for the non wheelie crowd. Funny the true magnified, movable sight, shooting pencils barely beat the hunter class.

09-Feb-17
I enjoyed going to them in the past but now there seems all the clubs are gone around here in the northwest. No 3d shoots around here that I know of. Closest I know of is Eau Claire and I don't know anyone locally that goes to any now so I don't attend.

There is no way to know of any closer since clubs don't post shoots anywhere.

09-Feb-17
We (Chippewa Bowhunters) have (4) outdoor 3d shoots + a Youth only shoot. All is welcomed.

09-Feb-17
The only one in the NW that I know of is the Josie Creek shoot near Ladysmith. I have not been there in several years but that was a good one. They always had a Spring and Summer shoot with 50 targets . .

09-Feb-17
The best part of the wbh flyer was all the 3d shoots listed

09-Feb-17
I have attended bot Chippewa and Josie Creek in the past and liked them both. Both though are a bit of a drive from here and since no one locally goes anymore it is hard to go alone.

WBH lists a lot of shoots but none in this part of the State; the clubs, if any are left don't seem to send in their shoot dates to get listed.

I think there is a shoot in Winter and Ashland but again, no where to find out the dates.

09-Feb-17
Neosho Archers has open 3d every thursday night staring June 1st and running to Sept 15th. Im there every Thursday, but im a member,. We do have a loyal following about 25 strong, great way to break up the week. A beautiful course with realistic shots, and no bugs! Cheap beer too!.

09-Feb-17
I made it out to Neosho a few times last year with a co-worker. Definitely thinking about joining. Great place to shoot targets and shoot the $hit!

09-Feb-17
My son and I go to a few each year.

10-Feb-17
The club I belong to has a thirty target 3D course that leaves them up all summer . Go shoot anytime you want . I shoot two to three times a week . Also shoot at my cabin . Have a thirteen target range through the wood's there . It's helps me stay active .

13-Feb-17
There are many shoots in the NW part of the state. Just google Indianhead Archery League and Chippewa Valley Archery League. Some buddies and I shot Prairie Farm on Sunday. It's nice getting out and shooting.

14-Feb-17
I used to attend some of those in the two leagues but IMO they are not in NW WI, closer to Central WI. Still a drive for us in NW.

No longer are there shoots in Hayward, Barron, Rice Lake, Sarona, Solon Springs, Spooner, Park Falls to name a few.

14-Feb-17
Yes, I miss shooting Sarona, Grantsburg and some of the others. I was a member of the Barron club for 20+ years.

• Sitka Gear