Mike F 13-Feb-17
Cheesehead Mike 13-Feb-17
Trapper 13-Feb-17
Tweed 13-Feb-17
Trapper 13-Feb-17
happygolucky 13-Feb-17
Jeff in MN 13-Feb-17
10-Feb-17
I am looking for fresh or frozen heads preferably within an hour or so of Appleton unless have multiples than I would drive farther. Looking for almost all small game and larger game. Also looking for horned domestic animals, sheep, goats, etc... Send me a PM if you have any thanks Jake

10-Feb-17
Do I dare even ask?

10-Feb-17
I think his handle says it all. Don't think he cares if there is a cape available for it.

10-Feb-17
And what just is "it all", Jeff?

-Yes, we all can see that he is inevitably from Appleton and is into skulls... Thanks for the ingenious input as it must be truly awesome to know everything... Does he collect them? Sell them? Vet stuff? Taxi stuff? Do a science project on them? Craniology? Sick/Twisted/Ed Gein type stuff?

10-Feb-17
I'm guessing he needs to feed his dermestid beetles...

10-Feb-17
Rough week, Duke?

10-Feb-17
Good thing Cheesehead clued you in, and yes, probably some of the above.

11-Feb-17
Appleton - have you tried posting over in Trapperman?

11-Feb-17
I think I can use this thread to my advantage when meeting boys my teenage daughter wants to date;)

11-Feb-17
Duke- take your panties off. They are obviously very bunched up right now.

13-Feb-17
WD, obviously you don't know Luke.

13-Feb-17
Dere're a coupla guys down by here dat da world could do witout. D'ja just want da heads ina cooler, or wouldja be able ta take da whole payckage rolled up ina rug?

13-Feb-17
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Woodsdweller. I simply posed a question out of general interest here and was a bit spirited in doing so in response to Jeff, who has shared several conversations with me in the past... My bad. Lesson learned from Bowsite Poster, Woodsdweller. (Note to self: No morbid humor. ) It's always odd on how certain minority of folks over and over again find issue with everyone else. Different names, same stuff...

Sorry, no alcohol or substance abuse from this guy. Stupid? Not sure, what's that mean?

Carry-on.

13-Feb-17
WD, there is a prime example of pot calling kettle black.

13-Feb-17
Appletonskulls, talk to Outagamie highway dept and find out who does their carcass pickup I'm sure you could get all you need.. Better check with your C.O. first.

13-Feb-17
Duke-

Your post wasn't stupid. It was a logical question and straight to the point.

I sent the guy a PM and didn't hear back......

So it goes

13-Feb-17
This thread is another example of Bowsite members forming an unwarranted lynch mob.

I happen to know Duke outside of Bowsite and although he doesn't need me to testify on his behalf I will tell you that he is far from stupid. Some people shouldn't be so quick to judge based on something so trivial and lack of a preponderance of evidence... ;^)

13-Feb-17
Go take it to the piss and moan thread and we will remain here and talk about cadavers.

13-Feb-17
A doctor presents some medical students with a corpse. He tells them 'It is important to be comfortable with the cadaver'. He briefly inserts his finger into the naked corpse's anus. He then licks his finger. He instructs the students to do the same. One by one they reluctantly do the same. After they are done, the doctor says, 'It is important to watch carefully. I inserted my index finger and licked my ring finger.'

13-Feb-17
Good one Tweed!

13-Feb-17
Funny to see Ronny (WD) protecting his crony who starts his annual "Message From Ron" thread. Ronny then joins back to bash those questioning Jeff for starting the stupid thread, gets booted yet again, and comes back under his 300th+ different alt.

Duke, you have to consider the source and I believe you have.

13-Feb-17
Duke, after re-reading that exchange I can see where you you might have though my response that was right after your first post was a jab at you. It wasn't a jab, more of just a comment toward the first post regarding your question.

Can we all be happy?

• Sitka Gear