Ron Miller 07-Mar-17
Babysaph 07-Mar-17
sundaynwv 07-Mar-17
David Mitchell 07-Mar-17
sundaynwv 07-Mar-17
Polishturkey 11-Mar-17
sundaynwv 13-Mar-17
13-Feb-17
Didn't know the guy is on bow site. Anyone know his handle?

He might not be on it. Probably just a friend. Quite possibly a high school kid.

13-Feb-17
He used to post here all the time.........his handle was his name.

13-Feb-17
A quick glance in the search feature, he also uses just his first name..

13-Feb-17
Nevermind...........I thought u were talking about another mouth of the south ....LOL....I was thinking commissioner mouth of the south,,,,,ha ha

14-Feb-17
Rumors are being circulated about me. I just had a 3 hour phone call from one of by best and longest friends from Pineville. Much to my surprise I found out that I'm Wanting to open Wyoming county wide open to rifle hunting. I'm also wanting to have some special tag draw just for top DNR personnel in the other bow counties. I was surprised to find all this out especially since I'm supposedly pushing it .

I know where all these rumors are coming from. I could get into a battle over it but I'm going to take the high road and not do that. I think most people know where it's coming from anyway. I just think it's sad.

14-Feb-17
Gobbler, now you know how some of the rest of us feel !! I told you didn't I ? God bless

14-Feb-17
Something has to change.

14-Feb-17
"Rumors are being circulated about me. I just had a 3 hour phone call from one of by best and longest friends from Pineville. Much to my surprise I found out that I'm Wanting to open Wyoming county wide open to rifle hunting. I'm also wanting to have some special tag draw just for top DNR personnel in the other bow counties. I was surprised to find all this out especially since I'm supposedly pushing it . I know where all these rumors are coming from. I could get into a battle over it but I'm going to take the high road and not do that. I think most people know where it's coming from anyway. I just think it's sad."

Surely no one would make things up, then spread it around--would they? :^)

You're choice to "take the high road" if you like. Me? I'd do more than "get into a battle." I'd declare war, take no prisoners and see to it as many people as possible knew who and what they were.

Oh... did I ever tell you guys how much I despise liars and horse thieves. :^)

14-Feb-17
I heard it too way over here in the Eastern Panhandle. I bought a new rifle just for the Wyoming county hunt. LOL. And we all know who it is.

14-Feb-17
Man smokey ,how could anybody be that vindictive towards you thats sad as you do seem to be one with sportsmans interests at heart ..... i think its all about to,come to a head...any more talk about doing the independent hunter survey

14-Feb-17
George, no, they have refused to have an independent study done.

Ron, yes you did. A lot of ya'll did and I didn't listen and that's on me. I had a lot of people come up to me after the meeting and talk. People know what's going on. It's readily apparent.

14-Feb-17

sundaynwv's embedded Photo
Man, I'm glad mouth of south didn't have this written about him.

14-Feb-17

Or this

14-Feb-17

Or this

14-Feb-17
Here's some facts, we are losing an incredible amount of Hunter dollars in license sales. We make less in license sales than when Milne was a commissioner in 1999. It's time we quit trying to sell vcr's and try to sell something people want. Commissioner Milne used the Dominion Post and his status as a commissioner to publicly slam his constituents that took the time to show up to the meeting.

Commissioner Wilson is in the wrong once again. Toler is his puppet at best.

Times change, commissioners should too.

14-Feb-17
I have said all along, even though I am for managing our deer herd for quality, that we are waaaaay outnumbered. Most hunters in this state do not want a reduction in buck numbers. Plain and simple. And I also said it will never happen. I just can't see it happening in our state especially since we are really struggling with finances.

14-Feb-17
I can tell you this, after going to the meeting on Sunday, it has lit a fire in me to get this changed and i know of several others that have said the same thing.

This isn't going to happen overnight, but slowly over time it will happen, maybe not next year or the year after, but it will. Just look at Sunday hunting.

The future of our sport needs some new blood put into it, and we need to rid our selves of a couple of commissioners, they are still sitting in the 80's. I like the idea of an advisory board , that puts us talking together, not at each other

I can tell you right now, Gobbler was the only commissioner there asking any questions, wanting the info in order to make a informed decision. I thank you for that Gobbler.

14-Feb-17
I think the gubner appoints the commissioners. We can't get rid of them

14-Feb-17
The Mouth shoulda been Runn Oft along time ago !! Oh the members he has cost us. !! And a HoF member at that. !! The Ethics committee needs to look at more than game law violations !! Lies and fabrication should also be included !! That Evil tongue has murdered a lot of members! Jimmy, I remember when you looked across the table at a man and called him a horse faced liar !! Dang you got b***s !!

14-Feb-17
After this most recent stunt, Kenny Wilson doesn't need another day yet a reappointment. Show him the boot in 2017. Give him more time to call Secretary of State on a Facebook group, lol

15-Feb-17
here we go. LOL.

15-Feb-17
What would be the process to have one removed? or can that even be done ?

15-Feb-17
The guner has to do it I think.,

15-Feb-17
He's up for reappointment this year.

16-Feb-17
I meant gubner.

16-Feb-17
Well, now would be a good time to start making calls and sending out e-mails in favor of not getting him re-appointed.

16-Feb-17
I heard a rumor there may some some notarized documents out there (somewhere) from law enforcement officers, magistrates and others that show inappropriate conduct from some appointed state government officials. Those kind of things could be very helpful and informative in certain situations.

07-Mar-17
I have told you guys this for years I had my run ins with him hes a no good *** I miss being a member of the WVBA I enjoyed the yrs I spent in it but as long as he has anything to do with it I will not ever have anything to do with it. Good luck guys running him off hes buried in like a tick you know a blood sucking pest

07-Mar-17
Sam, I know all about him ! You should know I love ya, you should rejoin, don't let the likes of a habitual liar run you off ! That's the only way to beat guys like that !

07-Mar-17
I am in the same boat as you Sam

07-Mar-17
For one thing, the mouth of the south needs to be kept from being the last speaker at all commission meetings. I don't feel he realizes how silly he appears. He sheds a negative light on sportsmen., diminishes the formality of commission meetings, and is the puppet of Kenny Wilson.

07-Mar-17
Guys, the WVBA has too many fine, outstanding , members to let one or two keep you out. That just lets them win and I doubt you want that.

07-Mar-17
^^^^Agree^^^^

11-Mar-17
I've been away for a while but it seems like this is something I've heard before. If they feel like anyone other than themselves is doing anything good then both of them will do anything to get at that person. Be careful there are still a few that believe everything they say.

13-Mar-17
I know. I've received the note in the mail. Lol

• Sitka Gear