Wisconsin
Contributors to this thread:
MF 13-Feb-17
Tweed 13-Feb-17
Jeff in MN 13-Feb-17
Nocturnal 13-Feb-17
13-Feb-17

MF's Link
I feel sorry for all those hunters. I hope they nail him good.

13-Feb-17
Just shows how awesome the true outdoors community is:

"Despite the terrible taste in his mouth, Pasqualotto has been absolutely floored by the support of both the local law enforcement officers as well as hunters and outfitters from across the country.

“The people have been great,” Pasqualotto said. “I can’t stress enough about how helpful the people of Iowa, including local outfitters, have been about this movement to get Andy arrested.”

Having been offered discounted hunts and even a free fishing trip for him and his son, Pasqualotto told us the response from law-abiding outfitting organizations has floored him. He hopes his experience does not negatively affect outfitters but does hope his tale and the many others like it lead more hunters to do their homework when booking their next hunt.

13-Feb-17
Glad he is out of business and in jail.

Did you see the caption with a pic below that said: "Iowa Hunter Offers $5k to Catch Poacher Who Removed Head from Son’s Deer" Look at the chest on the deer in the picture. There is a hole the size of a tennis ball in it. What the heck.

13-Feb-17
Saw the advertising online. What a disappointment to everyone involved with this guy. He's where he should be.

• Sitka Gear