pogo 14-Feb-17
longbeard 14-Feb-17
pogo 14-Feb-17
Squash 14-Feb-17
scentman 14-Feb-17
14-Feb-17

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
As I'm getting older....... I want to extend my hunting as long as I can. I will be 67 soon and I'm still able to pull my bow. I hope to be able to for a long time to come but I also see the writing on the wall.

While researching crossbows...... I came across this Centerpoint Sniper 370 and started reading and learning about it. I couldn't really find a bad review and then it happened. While reading one review ......... I clicked on an amazon add and found a deal I couldn't pass up.

This crossbow was offered at $265.00 but if you applied for the amazon credit card through Chase Bank, they would give you a $50 gift card that could be used towards this purchase. With this offer...... it made this crossbow available...... shipped to my door for only $235.00.

While it is an entry level crossbow....... it is put together very nicely. It comes equipped with a fully adjustable tactical stock, adjustable forearm, an illuminated 4 power scope, four bolt quiver, three 20 inch bolts and even the sling. It weighs in at 7.9 lbs and is supposed to shoot a bolt at 370 fps. While I haven't fired it yet, I thought I'd share it with you all.

My plan is to hunt turkeys with it this spring and see if I like hunting with it. I'll continue to deer hunting using my Bear Archery bow as long as God allows, but at least I will have another option.

Peace!

14-Feb-17
Yes be careful because that has an AR pistol grip like handle. That might be illegal already. If not and the Libtards see that it surely will be listed a "Terrorist" weapon

14-Feb-17
Hmmmmm..... maybe I should delete this thread in case Cuomo is watching. ??????

I've also read that many survivalists are buying crossbows because the government is not tracking them. Very interesting!

14-Feb-17
It's legal in NY as long as your quiver only holds 10 bolts, and you only carry 7 bolts in it.

14-Feb-17
"You don't need 10 bolts to kill a deeer!!! And too many innocent deeer have died aulready!!! Stop the madness!!!"

• Sitka Gear