Rut Nut 27-Feb-17
BSKED (mobile) 27-Feb-17
DaleHajas 27-Feb-17
Rut Nut 27-Feb-17
bill v 27-Feb-17
DaleHajas 27-Feb-17
Rut Nut 28-Feb-17
15-Feb-17
Everyone down in the Lancaster area, Gene and I will have a booth for the UBP down in Lancaster this weekend at The Eastern Chapter of the Wild Sheep Foundation Banquet and Show. Come see us and hang out for awhile, maybe even spell us for awile. If your looking for an auction hunt , there will be lots of options, theres also a silent auction. This is a good show with quality vendors. This show is the main fundraiser for the ECWSF.

The ECWSF has been very good to the UBP, Stop in and for $10 entrance fee you get a membership to ECWSF

Bill V

15-Feb-17

bill v's Link
Link for ECWSF

15-Feb-17
Everyone this is a great show. Unfortunately I'll miss it this year. Snowshoeing in the white mountains of New Hampshire with my wife, for her Birthday. No shortage of snow. Please stop out and see Gene and Bill and support the UBP and ECWSF. 2 great organizations! BSked

18-Feb-17
sitting here at the Sheep show. anyone coming down today?

bill v

18-Feb-17
5 new members so far. sold a few bear squares too and some shirts

bill v

18-Feb-17

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
Gene and I

18-Feb-17

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
we're lucky guys

21-Feb-17
Thanks fellas.

22-Feb-17
LOL! The ROSE between 2 THORNS! :)

23-Feb-17
in comparison. I fell lucky to be a thorn :)

24-Feb-17
We ended up with 14 memberships from this show. a little low this year. Friday eve dinner included Ryan and friends , a ventriloquist, it was hard not to laugh your brains out, he's good. Sat eve dinner featured a presentation by Melissa Bachman, She's the real deal boys, very impressive. Next year you guys should consider attending

Bill V

27-Feb-17
Is that her in the pic?

27-Feb-17
Tut That is her in the picture.

27-Feb-17
Howd you guys pull that one off? She lose a bet? :) one of these days I'll make it over there and you guys and stand with me in the middle! Did Jim Uschak attend?

27-Feb-17
What did she talk about?

27-Feb-17
Dale. probably the worst bet she ever lost. what a sweatheart she is. did not she Jim

rut, don't know if she spoke in booth or not. didn't hear a thing:))))))

no ,but at dinner. her presentation was about her struggle to get to where she is now

bill v

27-Feb-17
Ive seen several articles and interviews with her and she really is a sweetheart. And quiteca serious huntress as well. I know if I was standing next to her she'd be wearing me like a cheap suit from Kmart:)

28-Feb-17
Cool. I don't know anything about her. Just saw her on a hunting video and maybe a couple ads here and there.

• Sitka Gear