Tweed 17-Feb-17
razorhead 18-Feb-17
bobbinhood 20-Feb-17
CBergeman 20-Feb-17
stagetek 20-Feb-17
GVS 21-Feb-17
bfisherman11 24-Feb-17
17-Feb-17
Anybody up for the banquet? Anybody meet up for a drink and shoot the chit the night before?

17-Feb-17
When and where?

18-Feb-17
I have to work a fishing tournament this weekend on Big Cedar, otherwise I would be there,,

20-Feb-17
WTA has done anoher Excellent job at the WTA Banquet! As Always Wenzel was AWESOME. Location was great and easy to get too! A Big Thanks to all who put he Banquet on! Until next year! Now the best part of he year will begin, the Trad. shoots! Good Luck to All!

20-Feb-17
I agree Paul, the banquet was excellent and the guys did another great job. Listening to "Uncle Barry" was very entertaining. Bring on the shoots....

20-Feb-17
I did manage to get there. Couldn't stay and hear Barry, I had to get back for work. Had fun, talked to friends, spent some money. A great job by WTA. Proud to be a member. Excellent organization.

21-Feb-17
I am glad everyone had a good time. It was lot's fun even as busy I was. Jerry and crew busted their butts and did an awesome job. A big thank you to Uncle Barry for coming out. Although I didn't win anything I got a couple good auction items. Spread the word for next year!!

24-Feb-17
Another great event held by the WTA. I have been a member a long time and seen how popular trad archery continues to be in WI. Every year we seem to have more and more people attend this get together. Like all trad events everyone gets along very well too.

Thanks WTA, Bill Wright

• Sitka Gear