casekiska 23-Feb-17
Tweed 23-Feb-17
orionsbrother 23-Feb-17
Jeff in MN 23-Feb-17
Drop Tine 23-Feb-17
Crusader dad 24-Feb-17
Jeff in MN 24-Feb-17
23-Feb-17
Just read the post in the main page "Prayers for Morgan Harris" sure brings to light the petty crap we spat over on the WI. Page. And just how lucky most of us are here. Take some time as it's quite long and read it. If nothing else just read Kelly's updates. It's an amazing story.

23-Feb-17
Great story. True courage. Wish I knew how, I'm thinking someone should start a "Go fund me" page for her college ed. Anyone know how?

23-Feb-17
Case- I would suggest that you contact her father and ask if such a thing is already set up for her.

23-Feb-17
Morgan is a pretty amazing kid. My kids are big fans and have enjoyed following her exploits through Kelly's threads. One of her quotes is now part of our family's lexicon. She was in a tree stand with her dad and Kelly was letting a deer pass that he did not want to shoot. Morgan was not in agreement with his decision. She apparently implored him quietly, but with urgency, "Dad. It's food." My kids enjoy employing that line in multiple situations. I suspect that her attitude and perseverance will take her far.

23-Feb-17
I cannot find the article, can someone post a link or explain what Drop Tine meant by the 'main page'?

23-Feb-17
Big game forums Jeff.

24-Feb-17
I follow their exploits as well. Good family with good values and it's encouraging to see that they don't let Morgan's physical issues get them down.

24-Feb-17

Jeff in MN's Link
Ya, wow from me too. Here is the link for anyone else that has not seen this thread.

• Sitka Gear