shawnm's embedded Photo
N8tureboy
shawnm's embedded Photo
N8tureboy
shawnm's embedded Photo
Chuck and grunt on his right
shawnm's embedded Photo
Chuck and grunt on his right
Just wanted to say what an awesome night!!! The food was absolutely amazingly good.. I super enjoyed all of your company and it couldn't of been better.. Our own room.. Our own bar... Soo much fun. I hope all of you enjoyed your raffle prizes.. What an awesome time and I'm looking forward to doing it again. Thanks for showing up.. Here's some awesome pics!!!

25-Feb-17

shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
Everyone enjoying each others company
shawnm's embedded Photo
Everyone enjoying each others company
Bb all the way on the left in the top pic. And in the bottom all the way left in the back is ctcrow

25-Feb-17
Awesome dinner... Really happy everyone came... Thanks everyone for coming I had an absolute blast!!!!

25-Feb-17
Looks like something you learned in history class,..a group of guys in a tavern discussing a revolution over mead and mutton..lol.

Good food,Good people =Good times!!!

25-Feb-17
A lot of fun! Nice to met all you guys, Shawn thanks for setting it all up.

25-Feb-17
Had a great time with great company and excellent food. Will definitely do it again. So much hunting knowledge gather to break bread was awesome.

Thanks for organizing it Shawn.

26-Feb-17
I was really torn last night. My daughter and son-in-law were here from Boston and not only did they want to go to the UConn game but also wanted to see a movie together, so I just couldn't make it. Looks a great night. Thanks for taking the lead Shawn.

26-Feb-17
Very cool

26-Feb-17
Was a great time hope we keep it going. Thanks for your efforts Shawn.

26-Feb-17
Shawn - Thanks again for organizing this! Great food and company. Was nice to put some faces with the names.

26-Feb-17
I'm still floating belly up

26-Feb-17
Looks like you guys had a great time!

26-Feb-17
Great time with the boys last night. Thanks again Shawn

26-Feb-17
It was good meeting up with you guys, looking forward to doing it again

26-Feb-17

>>---CTCrow--->'s embedded Photo

26-Feb-17
Awesome pic ctcrow.. I didn't think any other pics were taken... I'm glad you all had a good time.. I'm def going to make it an annual event. Also ctcrow brought up a good idea. A summer BBQ.. I think that would be a great idea.. Glad you came grunt and mike.. Thanks chuck and Gregg for bringing them along..

26-Feb-17

Chuck>>>-------->'s embedded Photo
Chuck>>>-------->'s embedded Photo
Last nights dinner inspired me to practice today ruined 2 arrows in the first 2 shots that ive taken since season ended .

26-Feb-17
What happened chuck?? Did you miss the target and hit the ground?? Nm I see now... Nice shot.. And first two!!

26-Feb-17
Looks like a Robin Hood to me. Congrats

26-Feb-17
Nah dude,when you were at full draw you started thinking of last nites food..you started drooling,your bow arm started to shake uncontrolably....happened to me twice today,arm shaking wildly,fluid everywhere......

Yup, i dropped my water bottle twice...lol

26-Feb-17
That was some of the best food I've ever eaten in my life.. Without any exaggeration at all.. That veal, chicken parm and steak was unreal.. The antipasto and pasta was extremely good to.. I dont think anyone went hungry last night.. The portions were massive!! On my way to the fridge now!!! :)

26-Feb-17
You guys are great i just got lucky but I good confidence booster for spring turkey.

26-Feb-17
There was a little drool involved true be told venison for dinner tonight. Beats tag soup which im familiar with unfortunately.

26-Feb-17
There was enough food for 20 people on that table. Im still full from yesterday.

27-Feb-17
had a great time with all of you. Im glad I went. Definitely looking forward to that summer bbq idea as well as the swap meet idea. Let me put some more thoughts together and float it out there.

27-Feb-17
Glad you all had a blast!

27-Feb-17
I have to say without a doubt you are absolutely hilarious ctcrow.. You are funny as sh?".. Some of the things you said I'm still laughing about.. Also I loved the knowledge ace brought to the table.. A great time for sure.. I'm glad all of you came it couldn't of gone better.. Still trying to get over how much food we had.. Still eating the leftovers to!! Hope you all like and use your raffle prizes.. Ctcrow that buck call is the nicest sounding grunt call I know of.. Hope you all enjoy!! :)

27-Feb-17
I couldn't help but think that we were all probably a bit uglier in person than everyone imagined....just sayin....

27-Feb-17
Shorter too..lol. well next to me anyways..lol

28-Feb-17

N8tureBoy, wht do tou think I only use this pics?

28-Feb-17
Ninja hunter?

28-Feb-17
Lol. No ninja. Just have a good face for radio.

28-Feb-17
I was going to say you didn't want to scare the deer away, but I'll accept a face for radio.

• Sitka Gear