Gregg Karal 04-Mar-17
cuntrytocity 05-Mar-17
bigbuckbob 05-Mar-17
wilbur 06-Mar-17
03-Mar-17

Paul's Link
Wth is this

03-Mar-17
Obviously some sort of satanic ritual.... I wonder if they circle in the opposite direction when they do this south of the equator?

03-Mar-17
Now that is wierd

03-Mar-17
Just got done starting my first LLC . Paul's dead cat decoys. @ deadkitty.com notme what do you think ?

03-Mar-17
Cool, I'll take a dozen. Cat probably got one of the Turkey's buddies. They are circling the feline as if they are a can opener, about to open a can of whoooop ass

03-Mar-17
Passing out from exhaustion ms.kitty has meet her match with the boys from the wild turkey bunch.. ... ; )

I b diggin that name,has potential

04-Mar-17
drug deal gone bad?

05-Mar-17
I read it's their way of checking out a potential predator and they say turkeys will continue to follow behind the tail feathers of the turkey in front of them, which is why they're going around and around.

05-Mar-17
Think they watched an old western movie and we're circling the wagons.

06-Mar-17
I've seen it before. Was perched in my tree stand deer hunting when a large bobcat started across a field. From the other direction came 4 mature gobblers. They met in the middle and the Tom's quickly made a circle around the bobcat. They circled him taking turns charging in to keep him off balance. Went on for 5 minutes and the bobcat had had enough. He bolted for the woods and the turks went on their way.

They must use it to disorient predators and most likely didn't realize that the cat was dead.

• Sitka Gear