Moons22 06-Mar-17
Jebediah 06-Mar-17
Ungie01201 07-Mar-17
Moons22 07-Mar-17
spike78 19-Mar-17
04-Mar-17

Moons22's embedded Photo
Moons22's embedded Photo
Got my bear mount back today.. Very happy with it. I'm no bear expert but even the taxi was commenting on how beautiful her coat was. Also the almost all black face. Pretty cool! Looking forward to going back up there this fall to try for another one!

04-Mar-17

Moons22's embedded Photo
Moons22's embedded Photo

04-Mar-17
Beautiful!

04-Mar-17
Real nice !

04-Mar-17
Beautiful bear dude. I can't wait to get back at in September also. I've been setting baits in NH for the past two seasons and have seen some nice bears, but haven't had a shot opportunity I was happy with, hopefully this is the year. I'm pretty sure I like bear hunting more than deer hunting. Being in the mountains, in the absolute middle of nowhere, hunting an animal that could take me out gets my blood pumping. Not to mention they taste delicious.

05-Mar-17
Looks awesome. I wont be getting mine back for another several months. Cant wait after seeing this!

06-Mar-17
nice mount!

06-Mar-17
Nice looking mount. Judging from the first pic it looks like it's probably a pretty cool room as well. Log home?

06-Mar-17

Moons22's embedded Photo
Moons22's embedded Photo
Moons22's embedded Photo
Moons22's embedded Photo
Moons22's embedded Photo
Moons22's embedded Photo
Thanks guys. Bruce, that's the hunting camp up in nh. It's is a cool room, but starting to get crowded! We are in the process of building a garage with the ultimate man cave on the second floor. NH animals get mounted in Nh, and Ma/Pa animals are mounted at the house in mass.

06-Mar-17
Very cool indeed. Of course now I have to fight off the envy...

06-Mar-17

Moons22's embedded Photo
Moons22's embedded Photo
Also finished this euro mount from one of the deer this year. Not sure what to think about this guy. Was missing top 3 teeth on each side of jaw. Also weighed 130 dressed. Really old sick deer? Or young deer with bad genes? What do you guys think?

06-Mar-17
Wow. I don't know. I prefer to think he was a very old man. Hope you put it up on the wall.

07-Mar-17
tough to tell... very unique deer though.. looks cool. I just got a fake euro back from an 8 point I shot a couple of years ago. I had it mounted and it was pretty bad. So I pulled the rack and had my taxidermist do a fake skull mount on that. I also had another old mount rack done into a new plaque.

07-Mar-17
Hope you didn't go back to the same taxidermist! Post a pic of those mounts please. I had an 8 point done two years ago that came out terrible. Might be worth doing a fake euro like you're saying.

19-Mar-17
Nice Bears guys. If I don't see one this year I quit! Oh wait I said that last year and the year before. Momma didn't raise no quitter!

• Sitka Gear