Big-Otis-Jeff 05-Mar-17
Ron Miller 05-Mar-17
gobbler 05-Mar-17
Jim Casto Jr 05-Mar-17
gobbler 05-Mar-17
Ron Miller 05-Mar-17
Jim Casto Jr 05-Mar-17
05-Mar-17
I've got to come clean. A couple of years ago I was driving to my farm on I-64 where the speed limit is 70. I looked at my speedometer and saw that I was going 71. Of course, I immediately let up on the gas pedal and applied the brake to slow down but I knew in my mind that I went over the speed limit. I thought about immediately going to the nearest State Police barrack and turning myself in but didn't . I've had to live with that decision ever since.

I fully expect someone to print this out and make copies to be passed out at the next State Police meeting. There will probably be calls made to FBI, CIA, Homeland Security to see what can be done about it. By the end of the week I may be in Guantanamo Bay, but at least I feel better now that I've got it off of my chest.

05-Mar-17
71 in a 70? The story i heard you were going 72 and you would have went faster had you not been driving a ford

05-Mar-17
Mike, you are just making stuff up and spreading rumors.

05-Mar-17
Rumourrama,you startem ,we spreadem. Next thing you will hear is you met with Russian Ambassadors about trading 130 or better bucks to Russia for elk eati g wolves. :)

05-Mar-17
That's an out and out lie!! It was Siberian Tigers.

05-Mar-17
You are not responsible for trading rattlesnakes and coyotes for turkey poults to other states are you?

05-Mar-17
Yes, that's me. Whatever bad that has happened or that will happen is my fault.

If you want to make stuff up and spread rumors about it and blame me for it that's ok with me too.

05-Mar-17
I thought you were going 71 , but were in the process of throwing out coyotes and rattlesnakes to help the DNR out with there stocking program....

05-Mar-17
Thats it, finally the Truth comes out, it's You thats been dropping coyotes up along i77, ! Democrats, they conj-our up stuff out of thin air and then they believe it to be true ! When in reality it was true, its just that They are the ones thats guilty !

05-Mar-17
I was putting out the coyotes for you Ron. I knew you liked to trap them.

05-Mar-17
"Mike, you are just making stuff up and spreading rumors."

Surely, no one would make stuff up and spread it around--would they?

Did I ever tell you guys about... well... oh, never mind. You probably wouldn't believe it anyway.

05-Mar-17
I probably would.

After all, if you repeat something enough times you start to believe it yourself. :^)

05-Mar-17
Jimmy, I would believe you ! Gobbler, I appreciate all the help you can give me !

05-Mar-17
"...After all, if you repeat something enough times you start to believe it yourself...."

That's funny... and unfortunately, true, at least for a couple knuckleheads I've run across. :^)

• Sitka Gear