sitO 14-Mar-17
Scooby-doo 14-Mar-17
kscowboy 14-Mar-17
Westksbowhunter 14-Mar-17
sitO 14-Mar-17
Scooby-doo 15-Mar-17
Westksbowhunter 15-Mar-17
06-Mar-17
Guys and Gals, we just had a litter of puppies born on March 1st. There are 8 black pups available. 4 males and 4 females. Dew claws will be removed and puppies will be up to date on shots. Both parents AKC registered.

Sire is my dog, STORM RYDER "SCOUT" OF RED CEDAR. 2nd generation of FC AFC Cuda's Blue Ryder MH which was the son of FC AFC CFC CAFC Barracuda Blue MN, the highest all time high point, all age chocolate in AKC history.

Asking $800 with a $150 deposit. Located in NE KS. Pictures available upon request.

06-Mar-17
Have a lot of Barracuda Blue in my pup's line, plus Pirate and Ammo. Just helped two friends find dogs, sorry.

Glad your pups are the right color...chocolate belongs in cakes and Hershey's wrappers. :-)

07-Mar-17
Haha Writer my pup has a TON of Barracuda Blue in his pedigree! I will not address your cake and candy reference =) I would take a chocolate or yellow over a black lab any day!

07-Mar-17
I would prefer a yellow, but my wife once said, "You now, I wear a lot of dark clothing, and that yellow hair would really show,...BUT you just do whatever you want." Fella doesn't stay married 36 years without knowing what that means, huh? At least you're not in favor of silver "Labs." Those pups will make someone a great pet/gun dog if they put the work/time into it. M

07-Mar-17
Good dogs don't know what color they are. Although my preference is black simply because it is the dominate gene. Ammo was bred by a gal from Atwood Kansas. Unfortunately Ammo passed away a couple of weeks ago. Terrific dog that accomplished great things at a very young age.

13-Mar-17
Are we allowed to advertise puppies for sale on Bowsite regional forum like this? I was told that an ad is only allowed in the classifieds section.

13-Mar-17
We are special here! Besides this is the Basketball/Pheasant forum! On occasion we argue about bow hunting.

13-Mar-17
RollTide?

13-Mar-17
Some people hunt Kansas, doesnt mean they are "from" Kansas

14-Mar-17
sit0....War Eagle!

14-Mar-17
No no no...EMAW!

14-Mar-17
I am trying to talk my youngest daughter into one of these pups!! WestKBH, sorry about your lose!! Shawn

14-Mar-17
A local guy listing a litter of pups versus a NR trying to pimp a deer lease is a totally different situation, IMHO.

14-Mar-17
I have 2 twin beds for sale if anyone is interested. They come with a headboard and frame. Will deliver to New York for the right price!!!!! Scooby I did not know I lost at anything. I win all the time like Trump!!!!

14-Mar-17

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo

15-Mar-17
WestKB I was referring to your dog!! You said you lost Ammo. If you will deliver for $5, I will take the Twin Beds! :)

15-Mar-17
Ammo was not my dog.

• Sitka Gear