N8tureBoy 07-Mar-17
Bloodtrail 07-Mar-17
Ace 07-Mar-17
bigbuckbob 08-Mar-17
>>---CTCrow---> 08-Mar-17
bigbuckbob 08-Mar-17
notme 08-Mar-17
07-Mar-17
I know this is not a hunting topic, let alone a bow hunting topic, but I have to share it. On the radio this morning I hear a report on the words that you can no longer use to be politically correct. Have they gone too far? You tell me.

Man hours is now person hours. Anchorman is now anchor. Male nurse is just nurse. Cleaning lady is now office cleaner. Mankind is now humankind (wait, isn't there a man in that work too??)

I guess next it's not going to be a manikin but rather a humankin. And maybe cowboy and cowgirl become cowpeople. Manipulate would be wenipulate. Woman could become,.....ah heck, my head hurts. Think I'll go get a peoplecure on my nails and then go to the plant where we usufacture tape rules. :)

07-Mar-17
Yes bob they have gone to far ! But only because we the people have allowed it .

I'm hopeful that together we can change that which needs to be changed . Let fix the border , kill Isis , and get people working again first .

07-Mar-17
Man o man o man..holy chit balls batman!! ..how will I make my next purchase of manochevitz...its the pussification at its finest

07-Mar-17
C'mon man... ;)

07-Mar-17
in the school system they are being taught this, Kids no longer say snow man but snow person, Columbus day is now discovery day. Never mind saying Merry Christmas, that is taboo and became worse than a four letter word. Yet My wife and I had to teach our kids to write in cursive. Guess society in a whole is messed up, I said my part now have to see what mail person brought for bills. To think- God created Man ! Sorry guys just had put my 2 cents in, Lets keep it to what we love- Hunting

07-Mar-17
Batman? Wrong! Batperson.

07-Mar-17

N8tureBoy's Link
It gets even more exciting B3.... It turns out the pronouns "he" and "she" are offensive to some*. There is a movement (albeit a small one) to replace these words with gender neutral terms like Ze and Zir. Apparently, somewhere along the way, it was also decided that the term "Ms." is no longer acceptable.

*Nobody is sure just how many people are actually offended by this. I suspect it is similar to the Washington Redskins situation, where a few non-native Americans feel that the native Americans should be offended by this name, even though most don't seem to really give a hoot.

07-Mar-17
Bob, you think too much......the hamster should be tired of running on that wheel in that noggin of yours. At your age you shouldn't give a F any longer. Isn't that the way it works.

When you have to take a piss do you use the Men's room or the gender neutral bathroom we've now become accustomed to seeing? C'mon bud, sack up!

07-Mar-17
I'm offended by people who are so easily offended.

08-Mar-17
BT - one thing about getting older (not old, just older) is that there are some things that really piss you off and you can no longer bite your tongue, and others, like work, you say ah, what the hell, good enough.

We hear about all of the lies in news and about the news organizations, state reps telling us we shouldn't kill ANY animals, politically correct/incorrect words, what bathroom you should be able to use (showers are next), can't condone prayer in school, illegals having more rights than citizens in certain cases, minority rights supersede majority rights, and the list just goes on.

Where is this society headed?

08-Mar-17
Oh person..... here we go again...

08-Mar-17
I feel better now. See what happens when you have withdrawal from hunting. It ain't pretty.

08-Mar-17

notme's Link
Soon

https://youtu.be/5drjr9PmTMA

• Sitka Gear