bigbuckbob 08-Mar-17
notme 08-Mar-17
bigbuckbob 09-Mar-17
NickDlow 09-Mar-17
notme 13-Mar-17
soapdish 13-Mar-17
Smoothdraw 14-Mar-17
07-Mar-17
Saw on the news that this year is going to be bad for Ticks. Warm winters. I had Lyme not fun, So be careful..

07-Mar-17
Had one stuck on me already before it got cold.

07-Mar-17
Our saving grace may be the very dry summer we had last year.

07-Mar-17
Two weeks ago I was in the woods two days, and each day I found deer ticks on me.

08-Mar-17
You all seem surprised. We live in CT where seems to be plenty of blood suckers.

08-Mar-17
OK guys, we're up to 3 ticks counted,................never mind.

08-Mar-17
The tick man comments on everything. Now that we have a tick topic he keeps quiet......wth?

08-Mar-17
Soapdish, don't get off topic. We are talking about the field not Hartford.

08-Mar-17
My bad. I too had many encounters with ticks this past fall/winter.

08-Mar-17
someone have an ex-wife? I'm sorry, and I said that on National Woman's Day. I thought that day came every month??

08-Mar-17

Dr. Williams's Link

08-Mar-17
BBB, I'm offended by national woman's day. Can you please call it national person day?

08-Mar-17
Crow - damn, see how quick I forget my political correctness.

This is so hypocritical of the left. First they say you can't use "Gender" speak, then they create international women's day. Just can't win. BTW - Men's day is Nov 19th. I wonder how many postings will be on our work website when that day rolls around? Getting all kind today about supporting women in the workplace.

More ticks because of more rodents. Interesting. What's the bag limit on mice this year? :)

08-Mar-17

notme's Link
https://youtu.be/HQnTv1Kghcg

My ex was like a tic..thank God she left me my questionable sanity...am I allowed to say God or is it holy dude??

09-Mar-17
Holy person!! Dude implies male gender which is not acceptable, especially on International Women's Day. The best thing about Women's day, is that they DON'T spend money. I think a group of husbands thought up that day in self defense of their wallets. :)

09-Mar-17
Already had 10-15 ticks on me and more on my dog just going out scouting the past couple weekends. They suck (pun intended)

13-Mar-17

notme's Link
http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/03/06/518219485/forbidding-forecast-for-lyme-disease-in-the-northeast

13-Mar-17
Love him or hate him. That's why we have doc

14-Mar-17
Should be a good year now?

• Sitka Gear