kellyharris 10-Apr-17
buc i 313 10-May-17
BOX CALL 10-May-17
MnM 10-May-17
buc i 313 10-Jun-17
cord 62 11-Jun-17
09-Mar-17
Yep,

It is March 9, 2017 and it is hard to imagine ANYONE is thinking about the upcoming 2017 Deer Season, especially bow hunters :^}

No one re-thinking this past season. No one thinking about new area's to hunt, new stands or placement.

No new equipment, no clothing, no boots, no bows or arrows.

No one thinking about "The Buck" they missed, never saw, or saw him at to great a distance to get a "good" shot :^}

No bow hunter's thinking about the opportunity to settle a score with or at least have a chance to "shoot" the buck of a lifetime.

Heck the "Buck of all Buck's", you know, "The Buck of your dreams"

Such a sad, sad day !

No one thinking about the 2017 Deer Archery Season on the Ohio Forum

Yep,

Such a sad, sad day :^}

09-Mar-17
Think about all of the above and more everyday.

Happy days in 2017

10-Mar-17
This site sure isn't what it used to be.its all but dead.

10-Mar-17
Dead for sure. Some reason I still check it several times everyday. Oh well

10-Mar-17
Actually I have thought about the lease I have all day.

Morrells in a month or so. Possibly a shed but more importantly relocating a few stands.

It's amazing to hunt the same piece of property since 1980 and learn so much this past season

10-Mar-17
Site is dead for sure. My last post has to be a year ago I'm guessing. Not like the late '90's/early '00's anymore. Good topics and discussions back then. Ohio outdoor forums these days are all "where are the deer?", "DOW doesn't know how to manage the herd", and "insurance company's are calling the shots." To your point Buc and other posters I do think about Fall '17 every day ( even though I won't be spending much of any time in a tree, ha.) I'll chime in again next year.

11-Mar-17
20UP. Hope you plan on spending some time behind the Scag.

13-Mar-17
been on the leatherwall trading,and reading posts.just dont mention compounds.

16-Mar-17
I frequent bs way more often in season..but I'm always thinking about deer season! Specifically late October..

18-Mar-17
Got turkeys on my mind. Went to the Deer and Turkey Expo today. Lots of dream bucks on display. Talked to a few outfitters about black bear hunting with hounds. Had a good time.

10-Apr-17
Well its my 25th straight day working. Hoping to get up to the lease this weekend?

Most likely I will be forced to work the entire weekend again.

10-May-17
YEP !

It is two (2) months since my original post.

Still appears not a lot of Ohio Bow-Site Forum, Bow Hunters thinking about the upcoming 2017 Deer Season.

Oh well fellows, since no one is thinking about the upcoming season looks like we may have most of the State of Ohio, to hunt for ourselves !

:^} :^} :^}

10-May-17
The Ohio site is more or less dead anymore.far cry from previous years.only other choice is bowsite regular forum.leather wall almost makes ya puke with all the holier than thou trad stuff.

10-May-17
I surely hope you don't think all of us stick shooters believe we are ( Holier than thou...) I am in the camp of whatever floats your boat is of no concern to me.

10-Jun-17
Well it's been 3 months since my original post and apparently just a few of us are thinking about the upcoming season.

Looks more and more like we will have most of the state to ourselves.

:^} :^} :^} :^}

PS.

A long time ago I hunted with a "stick bow" and I never thought I was holier than any thou. ;^}

11-Jun-17
I'm still here

• Sitka Gear