Trapper 10-Mar-17
maxracx 10-Mar-17
raspy old hen 10-Mar-17
Screwball 10-Mar-17
10BUCKS 12-Mar-17
GoJakesGo 13-Mar-17
Mindbender 13-Mar-17
09-Mar-17
Trying to determine value of 9 acres, flat, dry, wooded with trees averaging 17" in diameter-mostly poplar but some maple/oak mix. Rural area on blacktop road w/no utilities. Square chunk of land. Located in Marathon Co.

09-Mar-17
Trying to determine value of 9 acres, flat, dry, wooded with trees averaging 17" in diameter-mostly poplar but some maple/oak mix. Rural area on blacktop road w/no utilities. Square chunk of land. Located in Marathon Co.

10-Mar-17
$30,000 would be average by us.

10-Mar-17
https://www.nass.usda.gov/Statistics_by_State/Wisconsin/Publications/Land_Sales

10-Mar-17
Essentially just a building site. Not big enough to hunt. If you have mostly 17" aspen it needs to be clear cut since it's going to die soon but there isn't going to be enough wood to amount to much. No utilities. Really depends what it's worth you depending on what is around it. $10k to me.

10-Mar-17
Fiqure 2500 per acre. Going price!

10-Mar-17
I bought my 40 in NE Crawford County about 17yrs ago and I paid about $1,100/acre. My neighbor paid $3,300/acre for his 40 3yrs ago. My place has more woods and spots for food plots. He is a nonhunter and just wanted a nice spot.

I was glad to hear land values went up. I am not selling but solidifies the idea that land is a good investment.

I wish I could have bought sooner but it worked out.

Bill

10-Mar-17
I bet 45K+ if utilities are running along the road.

10-Mar-17
Depending on how far you are from town, building sites like you describe are $3300 per acre. The closer to town the higher the cost.

10-Mar-17
7.7 acres all wooded on state highway going for $12,000 an acre 5 miles Southeast of Appleton.

10-Mar-17
Location, Location, Location, 1000.00 an acre round here right now. Taylor county. Near city, black top, utilities, many factors.

12-Mar-17
2000 per acre Barron county? No buildings

13-Mar-17
Im not knowledgeable about this stuff so these comments help. Thank you. A gentleman I work with said it best- It may be the only time in your life to buy that property. How much is that worth to you?

Not really going to use it for hunting purposes but my home will be bordered on ALL sides by trees not neighbors. Total of 15 acres. Hopefully I can attract more wildlife to my backyard. Just wish items like his opportunity would pop up when life is a bit more organized.

13-Mar-17
Buy it opportunity sometimes only knocks once! Like taking home the prom queen you might not get another chance!!

• Sitka Gear