Predeter 11-Mar-17
Junior 11-Mar-17
Topgun 30-06 11-Mar-17
Predeter 11-Mar-17
glunker 07-May-17
wytex 11-May-17
Topgun 30-06 11-May-17
11-Mar-17
A couple friends and I have decided to take our dads on an antelope hunt this fall. We've made several trips west in the past but never with our dads so we are really looking forward to it! That being said, the older guys would prefer a little more comfortable accommodations then our normal backpacking/camping set up. We will have 8 people, all clean, non-smoking adults and I'm looking for some sort of cabin set up that would work for us. Most of what I found is either too small for our party or way to nice (read to expensive!) We really only need inside space for the 4 "old" guys, the rest of us would be fine on the floor or camping outside (we would in fact prefer camping).

I'm looking for something in the 100-150/night range with a kitchen and shower for 7 nights in early Oct. Anybody aware of anything I should check out?

Thanks!

11-Mar-17
Go to www.vrbo.com...type in Buffalo wyoming and search

11-Mar-17
Why not get two or three adjoining rooms in a motel on the main street in town for the week?

11-Mar-17
Thanks for the suggestions guys. The hotel is an option and there are even a couple places with cabins in town that I've talked to which would work. Was just looking for something out of town that would give us more of a "experience", campfire, etc.

I've checked a few places on vrbo. So far, no dice.

Thanks

07-May-17
Suggest you check with a realtor, chamber of commerce, mayor

11-May-17
http://www.crazywomancabin.com/ Did you look at this place?

11-May-17
I'd jump on that place Wytex just posted, as you can't beat a big, fancy place like that for $175 a night!

• Sitka Gear