Massachusetts
Contributors to this thread:
mdodraw29 11-Mar-17
Fatkid1979 12-Mar-17
Tajue17 14-Mar-17
Fatkid1979 14-Mar-17
mdodraw29 22-Mar-17
11-Mar-17
Who else is going to the Worcester County League of Sportsmen's Clubs annual banquet onMarch 25th?

12-Mar-17
Didn't know of such a gathering. Are you supposed to be a.member of a sportsmen club in the Worcester area to attend? I just had orientation at the Holbrook Sportsman Club and need to wait until a week from tomorrow for the club meeting in order to become a probationary member. Then after 60 days, some volunteering, and 5 member sign offs, I can become a full member. Long process, but I like the club and the people. I was a guess a few times and everyone is so nice. Better than my old club. 2 years a member and not 1 person talked to me.

14-Mar-17
off topic but fatkid your joining Holbrook? was your old club Braintree by any chance?

14-Mar-17
Nope. I went to Braintree with a friend, but he is no longer a member. I used to be a member of the Massapoag Sportsman Club in Sharon, MA.

22-Mar-17
Sorry I have not been around much. The banquet is geared towards the member clubs and those that support the laws and political issues that benefit us.

• Sitka Gear