Bloodtrail 18-Mar-17
RutnStrut 19-Mar-17
Hoot 19-Mar-17
Sidekick 19-Mar-17
LesWelch 20-Mar-17
Tweed 20-Mar-17
Hoot 20-Mar-17
15-Mar-17
I'll be working the Northwoods Bear products booth. Stop by and say hello.

15-Mar-17
Hey woodsdweller. I will be there. You can finally prove to me you aren't RC. Or will you be there in a booth?

15-Mar-17
"Are you related to Wausau Drainpipe family?"

No they are trash, we are of the East Ellsworth Drainpipes.

15-Mar-17
LOL!

15-Mar-17
"Do us both a yuuuuuge favor and just keep walking."

Here I figured we could bond over a few Leinie's;)

17-Mar-17
I knew you would be there Woodsdweller. After all you are on the exhibitor list, setting up must have been tough with that bum foot.

18-Mar-17

Bloodtrail's Link
You need a much bigger stage to stand up on to peddle your goods!....IF I stop up today, I mean IF I'll bring ya a few more 2X4's ....we need to get you up in the air were folks can see ya man!!

18-Mar-17
Must have been a busy day at the sports show booth for Woodsdwellerc.

18-Mar-17
Yes, I'm starting to worry here. I thought he would have sent one back at me long before now. Sales must be good! That's a good thing!

I'm sure he'll get back to me, might be soaking that foot?

19-Mar-17
So no booth next year? I could have told you this show was a waste of your time and money. It use to be pretty decent, but the last time it was any good was about 10 years ago.

19-Mar-17

Hoot's embedded Photo
Hoot's embedded Photo
I just got back from the EC Show. Sunday was a busy day. I'm sure Saint Pat's nite and the Badger game Sat kept attendance down. We were busy though. A lot of bear hunters visited, mostly Zone C.

19-Mar-17
As general sport shows go, it wasn't too bad. Seemed like alot of bear hunting outfitters & supplies, plenty of family destinations, and general fishing stuff. I bought the broadhead blade sharpener that woodsdweller mentioned. I can resurrect my old Rocky Mountain Titanium 125's.

20-Mar-17
You got that picture right with "bowhunting tools" lol. Hit the nail right smack on the head.

20-Mar-17
That arrow rest that he's helping design is really cool.

Did he have a prototype at the show?

20-Mar-17
His booth was behind ours and I must say he was busy. He is a very talented guy.

• Sitka Gear