Leebo 19-Mar-17
z hunter 19-Mar-17
The Kid 21-Mar-17
EmbryOklahoma 21-Mar-17
z hunter 25-Mar-17
Brick 04-Apr-17
sitO 05-Apr-17
15-Mar-17
I am a little late getting this out but here tis! Group name is Kansas Bowsite and the password is Booner. You will have to log on to the ESPN Bracket Challenge just like we did last year. Brackets have to be submitted before the games begin tomorrow.

15-Mar-17

sitO's Link
Here's the link to join the group once you have a Bracket filled out.

15-Mar-17
For clarification, is this for bragging rights only?

15-Mar-17
Sito is donating a new Mathews bow to the winner!

15-Mar-17
DONE!!! Thanks Kyle ;)

15-Mar-17
I will make a wager...but none of you "prison lovers" will take it I'm sure ;?)

If KU wins the National Championship I pay you $20...if they don't make it past the second round you pay me and you smuggle a file in to your "boys" but no cake!!

So do you believe...really lol?

15-Mar-17
Cordless grinder perhaps? Files are way to slow..

15-Mar-17
I'd settle for nail clippers...but none of these "bandwagons" will take that bet...they know their team. Heck, I'm betting less than 10% ever even set foot on the KU campus.

16-Mar-17
I'm in... what will I win?

16-Mar-17
128oz of spray tan, and a new set of chicklets...how's that?

16-Mar-17
Okay... i'm down with the spray tan. Can I get the chicklets on a gift card for later usage?

16-Mar-17
"Corndumper"...I almost fell down!! Leeboy is that you?

16-Mar-17
My family settled near Lawrence 150 years ago.

8 generations have been on the campus.

Four for four from my family. Wife - three degrees, Son - two, Daughter one before heading out of state to grad school (#1 selection from that class at Northwestern...the one in Chicago, not Colby).

Two magna cum laude, one cum laude and me.

West has a son who earned his way into KU Med, in Wichita...does that count? (Congrats, Coach...PT is a very competitive field these days.)

Are those enough feet?

16-Mar-17
Darn wanted to get in guess the games have started??

16-Mar-17
Congrats Mike you two should be proud, but again...I said less than 10% and I stand by that.

You missed it Redman.

16-Mar-17
Middle Tennessee if fo'real!

16-Mar-17
My sister and bil went to KU, 86' 87' and 88'. I was invited to a couple Pi Kappa Alpha parties in 86'. I later moved to Prairie Village from 90' to 00', was able to have my 1st of a few experiences with the Phog and AFH thru those yrs..

Havent been back since.. Usually if i go to Manhattan, its to sit with my dad in his seats for football..have gone to see a few ksu mens basketball and girls too..got to see Beasley in action..i think he put up over 40 that night..

My wife is shirt tail related to Nicole Ohlde,..her brother married an aunt or something like that.. There is so many of her relations..i cant keep up. She is the youngest of 10,..who had 28 nieces and nephews, who have now had nearly 60 great niece and nephews..another was born just a couple weeks ago..there are still 9 or 10 who havent married and have no kids..

Speaking of KSU, i attended band day there from 78' to 82',..some of my favorite memories are playing drums and marching on the ksu field.. I truthfully hope the best for both teams and would love to see Wichita win it all..if KU doesnt...lol

17-Mar-17
Day 1, Baby Bird Feathers is in the lead! 3way tie for 2nd.. Glad to see others joined the group.

17-Mar-17
If only a 42% 3 point sniper could've drained an open look, the Irish would've been sent packing. Still in striking distance.

17-Mar-17
I entered 4 pools this year, 2 with a reward and 2 for fun. Guess which 2 I'm leading after day 1. Oh well, in 12 hours the picture will look completely different.

17-Mar-17
Dang, missed this posting. Would have hurt the 10% though Kyle as that's the only reason I have been a KU fan is because a very generous family friend took my brother and I to many home games as kids. My dad and rest of the family are mostly all K-State so I have had the pleasure of attending a few games at Bramlage a few times as well. I fit in with the KSU crowd a little better but..... I guess I was persuaded a bit.

17-Mar-17
All good Hoytman. Curious/confused though...when I click on your "handle" all of Dylan Smith's deer come up? Are you Dylan and if so why does it say you're from AR?

P.S. Still nobody here that really thinks KU will even win their first two games...telling.

17-Mar-17
Am down in Kansas looking for a home,trimming trees and checking cams on my newly acquired land.First cam checked shows trespassers and later am chatting with a neighbor about the trespassers and one of his suggestions is to get a few cans of purple spray paint.I agree and mention I had noted the purple markers around but was curious about the color choice.His answer was it all had to do with basketball, rivalry,and a legislator from Manhattan years ago pushing through the K State colors. Fact or fiction?

17-Mar-17
I still can't get anyone from admin to help fix that Kyle. This is Dylan but can't figure out why it is doing this now. Not sure how, but when he registered, it duplicated and he had the same registration #?

17-Mar-17
Fixed by the fixer

17-Mar-17
Hows everyone doing with their bracket,...busted!?

17-Mar-17
From the cellar, tied for second. In the next few days I figure I'll surge into 1st place and by the end, be back in the cellar. :)

17-Mar-17
First five minutes of the KSU and KU games were the worst I've seen, but it's the finish that counts right?

18-Mar-17
Good bracket for this group Fletch, 28 for 32..congrats with round 1 !

18-Mar-17
Well... I'm forked. 1/4 of my bracket, done.

18-Mar-17
Oopssss I'm done! ;)

18-Mar-17
BOOM, that hurt.

18-Mar-17
Hey Rick, did you see that new world record main frame 6pt from oklahoma? 200"+

18-Mar-17

z hunter's Link
Paltry 214 6pt frame

18-Mar-17
Brian... sure have. It actually nets 155+ as a clean 6pt. Crazy mass.

19-Mar-17
I wish I would have checked in to the site earlier so I could have gotten in. I didn't go to KU, but have a number of friends that have. In fact one of them took me to Allen Field house 40 years ago for my first trip to the campus. I have been a huge fan since. I make at least one game a year at the Phog and usually follow them to the conference tournament. I always make new friends at the pep rally's at the tournaments. KU fans seem to be very loyal and friendly. I hope everyone enjoys the tournament and their teams make good showings. ROCK CHALK!

19-Mar-17
The kid is makin a come back,... ;)

21-Mar-17
Not for long Z..... I only have 520 points remaining!! :( haha

21-Mar-17
With only 520 pts remaining on my bracket, my lead is only temporary. :)

25-Mar-17
Only 80 possible points for me and i will be out..

04-Apr-17
Thanks for playing. It seems like correctly picking the champion was an effective strategy. I'll have to try that next year.

05-Apr-17
It was fun until Kansas won that first game, shocked the world...and ruined my bracket ;?)

• Sitka Gear