Lefthand Hunter 20-Mar-17
palser64 21-Mar-17
Dean Green 21-Mar-17
sundaynwv 22-Mar-17
WVBOWHUNTER 22-Mar-17
Little Bear 22-Mar-17
speedy 31-Mar-17
20-Mar-17
Congratulations to Little Bear/Ed McMinn for being inducted into the West Virginia Bowhunters' Hall of Fame Saturday night at the awards banquet. Ed is well deserving of that honor. He works tirelessly for the bowhunters of this state not only through his long-time involvement in essentially every aspect of the WVBA and its many functions, but he keeps atop legislation that may affect our game populations and hunting privileges in WV and sees to it that we are duly notified of issues to which we need to respond. In addition to these duties, Ed maintains his commitments to his church, his family and his Lord. I am glad to call Ed my friend. Well done, Ed.

20-Mar-17
Congrats. He does work hard. I don't know how he does it.

20-Mar-17
Maybe he needs to change his handle to the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps going and going and going. LOL We'll deserved Ed.

20-Mar-17
Congratulations. He has put countless hours in for the cause.

20-Mar-17
Congrats!!! Your work is greatly appreciated!

20-Mar-17
Love Ed , Congrats on the Hall Of Fame induction ! Only thing I had against Ed was this past weekend he smelled like the Rear End of a Coyote ! lol ?? -- Ed , I couldn't help myself, God bless you

20-Mar-17
"Congratulations to Little Bear/Ed McMinn for being inducted into the West Virginia Bowhunters' Hall of Fame Saturday night at the awards banquet. Ed is well deserving of that honor. He works tirelessly for the bowhunters of this state not only through his long-time involvement in essentially every aspect of the WVBA and its many functions, but he keeps atop legislation that may affect our game populations and hunting privileges in WV and sees to it that we are duly notified of issues to which we need to respond. In addition to these duties, Ed maintains his commitments to his church, his family and his Lord. I am glad to call Ed my friend. Well done, Ed."

Nothing to add to that, except..... ditto. :^)

20-Mar-17
It was a wonderful banquet again this year, ran by some amazing people including Ed McMinn. Thank you for all your hard work Ed, well deserved Hall of Fame induction. Also would like to say Steve Flores did a really nice presentation as speaker this year.

20-Mar-17
Congratulations Ed. You are so deserving of that honor. It is definitely a privilege to call you my friend. So sorry I could not be there to witness it in person.

21-Mar-17
Congratulations Ed. This award was well deserved.

21-Mar-17
Thanks, Ed for all you do for bowhunting and congrats for your award. Very much deserved.

22-Mar-17
Super hard worker, the glue of the wvba. Well earned.

22-Mar-17
Congratulations Ed! Thank you for all that you do for our sport of bowhunting.

22-Mar-17
Thanks Dave and others. It was a real honor to receive the HOF award. I've enjoyed every minute I've volunteered with the WVBA and I truly believe I've benefited more than the association. It has allowed me to meet some of the very best people in the state who share a passion for bow hunting. Some have become hunting buddies and many others I consider lifetime friends. I love my WVBA family!

31-Mar-17
A little late but my sincere congratulations Ed, you are very deserving member of the WV Bowhunters Hall of Fame.

• Sitka Gear