Hoot 21-Mar-17
RutnStrut 21-Mar-17
CaptMike 21-Mar-17
Bloodtrail 21-Mar-17
Jeff in MN 21-Mar-17
glunker 21-Mar-17
CaptMike 21-Mar-17
21-Mar-17
I saw that and noticed what he said. My thought was he was an actor and not a real warden. If he is a real warden, that would be a great argument for making laws as plain and easy to follow as possible.

21-Mar-17
He is a real Maine Warden. I wonder if he ticketed the guy for shooting too close. LOL

21-Mar-17
Although I have seen that episode and yes the warden was wrong, who cares? They or any LEO can not possibly be experts in every aspect of their job, nor is anyone. It does not surprise me to see Woodsdwellrc acting derogatory towards game wardens.

21-Mar-17
I don't see it as being derogatory. It simply shows that we are all human and none of us knows everything. But, this is a good example to show why laws should be made as clear as possible. Easy for the public to follow and easy for LE to know when a law has been broken.

21-Mar-17
Yes I agree Cappy, so easy to break this current law.... that the less than 1% of the total WI hunting population cannot seem to get it right!! Change that law, so there will no more law breaking - because now everyone (including the less than 1%) understands the law.

And once people understand it (the new law) - people will never break it! NEVER I SAY - because they and the wardens will understand. Yes, those 4 year college student wardens. They'll understand.

Like in 2015!! Somehow over 717,000 people managed to understand the current law of No Hunting after Hours, and not get cited.

But SOMEHOW- 63 people COULD NOT FIGURE IT OUT and received a citation!! Damn it! Obviously a corrupt WDNR warden service masterminded to entrap these 63. AKA as "The Wisconsin 63"

Yes, I believe our goal here in WI is to make the easiest ever laws (include coloring books and crayons) so ALL and I mean ALL of our hunters EASILY can understand the law w/o having to ask anyone or reference anything or even have to refer to their "Safe Space Coloring Books - JUST DO IT for GODS SAKE!

Thank you and God Bless "The Wisconsin 63"

21-Mar-17
Kind of funny and sad at the same time.

21-Mar-17
It was a skit on Saturday Night Live about 3 years ago. You maybe did not see that episode.

21-Mar-17
LOL! BT, you definitely have issues. I've already schooled you on that subject and I see no reason to do it again. From what I am hearing from people in the know, your time would be better spent preaching to legislators instead of to us.

• Sitka Gear