Mathews Inc.
Any interest in an archery get together?
Massachusetts
Contributors to this thread:
mdodraw29 22-Mar-17
mdodraw29 22-Mar-17
Eastie778 23-Mar-17
Will 23-Mar-17
Tazman 23-Mar-17
BC 24-Mar-17
Fatkid1979 26-Mar-17
BruceP 26-Mar-17
Let's Go 26-Mar-17
drslyr 27-Mar-17
Eastie778 28-Mar-17
MA_Bowhunter 29-Mar-17
mdodraw29 29-Mar-17
Will 30-Mar-17
mdodraw29 03-Apr-17
Moons22 03-Apr-17
Will 04-Apr-17
mdodraw29 04-Apr-17
Moons22 04-Apr-17
MA_Bowhunter 05-Apr-17
captain 22-Apr-17
Let's Go 23-Apr-17
mdodraw29 27-Apr-17
BC 27-Apr-17
Moons22 29-Apr-17
Eastie778 29-Apr-17
MA_Bowhunter 30-Apr-17
Will 01-May-17
Moons22 01-May-17
22-Mar-17
Marlboro Fish and Game is hosting a 3d shoot on April 30th and after the shoot is over we are going to have a potluck dinner, maybe do some sort of novelty shoot or something.

22-Mar-17
I'm open to ideas.

23-Mar-17
I'm definitely in Matt,for the shoot and get together! How about an apple at 50 yards or some sort of short 3D shoot, assuming we have daylight for it. Maybe we could all thrown in 5 or ten bucks,or gift cards,into a prize pool? Whatever we do is cool,just looking forward to seeing some of the guys again,maybe attach some faces to the names that have helped me out for years. I want to see more of you this year!! Thanks Matt , Bryan

23-Mar-17
Interested for sure... my schedule is always funky... So my interest may not manifest in attendance regrettably...

23-Mar-17
I might be in again Matt

24-Mar-17
I'd go again Matt if not working. That was a good time.

26-Mar-17
My mother's birthday is during the week before the shoot and we will be celebrating that sunday. I really wish I could meet all of you, but.my mom is getting older and not too well. I am old myself, so mom is much older. I wish you all a great time. Perhaps we will be able to meet again a different time.

26-Mar-17
Similar to Will, definitely interested if schedule allows.

26-Mar-17
Same here depending on schedule. If it's food, drink and meet and greet than a weeknight would be better. I have a boat to get ready for stripers so my weekends are shot. Let's Go

27-Mar-17
can I come?

28-Mar-17
Drslyr,everyone on the site is invited. First rounds on me guys!

29-Mar-17
I'm in.

29-Mar-17
Guys this is an open invitation, I think I may have a guy willing to donate some t shirts for prizes for the novelty shoot. Really nice shirts.

30-Mar-17
April 30, what time? Ill try to get there!

03-Apr-17
Will we start the 3d around 7, that goes till noon. After the targets are picked up I can kick back, and we can have some fun. I'd say between 1;30 and 2. I've got a few ideas for our novelty shoot. We have a moving target that I might use, might do soda bottle bowling with rubber tips, steel deer.... I'm open to suggestions

03-Apr-17
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be able to make it.. Mdodraw, would it be alright if I brought my cousin? He is a senior in high school, and just started bow hunting last fall..

04-Apr-17
Hey everyone - Moons is bringing all the food! Fresh venison for all... (KIDDING - just busting on ya Moons :)).

Sounds awesome, and, I'm refusing to shoot my bow until that day... So, if I manage to get there, and shoot even a little ok, it's a double miracle :)

04-Apr-17
Moon please bring him, this is about being a community. I've extended the invite to the guys at Boston Bowhunter also.

04-Apr-17
Awesome thank you. And I definitely wouldn't mind bringing some venison if you guys want.. I gotta take my bow down to reedys soon for a tune up. Thinking new sight and rest.

05-Apr-17
I got an Elk last fall. I'll bring something from that.

22-Apr-17
I might be in also For its been along winter our opening 3d league starts that day but will sure try to come

23-Apr-17
I'm out for the 30th....... Going to see my beloved Cubbies at Fenway! Have fun!! Let's Go

27-Apr-17
It's this Sunday boys and girls.

27-Apr-17
I'm out too. Working next two weekends. Hope you guys have a good one.

29-Apr-17
This is at the malboro fish and game association? 1 muddy lane, malboro?

Should I bring food? What else besides my bow? Does it cost anything? Sorry I've never been to a 3d shoot before. Looking forward to it! 7am start correct?

29-Apr-17
Exactly right moons. Potluck after the shoot,I'm bringing bambi steaks! I think it's ten bucks for the 3D that starts at 7,well worth it,so much fun!

30-Apr-17
I'm bringing Elk chili but I wont be able to show up to say 1:30. I injured my shoulder, so no archery for me today! :-(

01-May-17
Did you guys have a good time?.. Mr. Lame over hear had a complete brain cramp. Did some fun hiking with the family in the AM, got home, and combined weeding the garden and playing with the kids... then realized it was dinner and I'd missed it! Hope it was fun!

01-May-17
I had a great time. I think I missed most of the guys on this site though. Felt good to shake some of the cobwebs off the ole Hoyt. Met some real good guys and the breakfast after was great. Definitely going to be attending 3d shoots in the future.

• Sitka Gear