N8tureBoy 23-Mar-17
Hunterrif 23-Mar-17
nehunter 24-Mar-17
steve 24-Mar-17
Gregg Karal 24-Mar-17
illibowhunter 25-Mar-17
23-Mar-17
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to start out by thanking everyone on this bow site for helping me become the hunter I am today. I have been on this site for the past 8 years and most of my hunting knowledge has come from you.

I have accepted a job offer in Denver Colorado and I will be moving to Denver this coming June. I wanted to reach out to everyone because I know absolutely no one in Denver, so if any of you know anyone who hunts or fishes in Denver if you could put me in contact with them that would be great!

I hope everyone has a great and successful 2017 season and I hope when I look on the site there are plenty of big bucks down. It has been an honor hunting with some of you in person and talking to you all on this site.

Thank you, Anthony

23-Mar-17
Anthony please continue to check in with us on the CT site and let us know how you're doing. I thoroughly enjoy all of the guys on this site, even those that don't share my opinions or views (yes, even you Doc).

You're moving to a great state with plenty of hunting opportunities, and elk is one option you must consider. I wish you all the best!

Bob

23-Mar-17
Best of luck Anthony!! We will stay in touch and i hope to see some pics of some awesome animals that you will take out there, as well as your dad sending u some great pics of some bucks you missed out here.

23-Mar-17
A, Congratulations on the new job!

My advice: Go easy on the Liberal indoctrination and the legal pot and you'll be just fine.

Colorado is a beautiful state, with tons of outdoor opportunities. I'd suggest that you send a PM to bowsite member Jaquomo, he's in CO (someplace), a very experienced hunter and a great guy. I'll give him a heads up. He can probably tell you which animals you should start building preference points for right away.

Oh, and save your vacation time for September, you'll get the elk hunting bug for sure.

All the best my friend!

23-Mar-17
Ghangi dude...the opportunities are endless....oh er sorry,I meant giant elk..ya that's it.....good luck bud,looking forward to a live hunt from you

23-Mar-17
Good luck

23-Mar-17
Best of luck out west - sure is a beautiful place and very different from the north east. Enjoy it!

23-Mar-17
Best of luck to you Anthony Great hunting out there

23-Mar-17
Good luck little Anthony. I'll miss my little hunting buddy. I'll be spending time in the woods with you dad now. Tell huntersheriff or whatever his name is to send me a pm. I'll be happy to set him up with his first bow kill and take over what you started.

Good luck and wish you success in everything you do in life. We'll hunt together again when you comeback.

23-Mar-17
Good luck. Used to live there and really miss it. Working on moving back out west. From what my family relations tell me it has become much more liberal with many Californians moving in and Changeing the state to colofornia. But still way better then Connecticut. I would say the southwest corner with Moab, lake Powell, San Juan mountaina are awesome to be in.

23-Mar-17
Congrats on the job. Best of luck!

23-Mar-17
in the time I hunted with you learned more than I thought possible Thank you, gonna miss you buddy good luck.

24-Mar-17
Good luck, it's a tough decision to make a long distance move.

Also get ready for a 180 degree type of hunting. My two brothers moved to Utah from here and miss the Northeast style and length of hunting seasons.

24-Mar-17
I am going to miss you too but when your home you know you can hunt with us anytime, looking forward to hunting with your Dad !!!!!Steve

24-Mar-17
best of luck to you on your new adventure!!

25-Mar-17
Good luck to you and your future in Colorado.

• Sitka Gear