25-Mar-17

gobbler's embedded Photo
gobbler's embedded Photo

26-Mar-17
Gobbler, I can say Amen !

God bless ya,

Ron

26-Mar-17
When a person demands that you do something or change your opinion on a subject and if you dont then tells you never to call or talk to them again I can't consider them a friend anymore and was probably wrong about it in the first place. A true friend would never do that. True friends can argue up a storm about something and if they can't change the others mind then they agree to disagree and move on but they are still true friends. Luckily, I have a lot of true friends.

26-Mar-17
I have found over the years that a hunting camp or church, and you will find out who your true friends are ! A good friendship never goes beyond an argument, lol, I should Respect your views, even if you are wrong ! lol, I know sooner or later you'll come around to my way of thinking ! Just kidding, good friends accept our differences and opinions and still remain friends, it's a poor person that's only your friend is they impose their will upon, or try to control, manipulate you for Their gain, that's not a friend. A friend is always there for you and Will Never Lie To Or On You !!

• Sitka Gear