Kurt 28-Apr-17
jordanathome 28-Apr-17
Paul@thefort 28-Apr-17
PECO 28-Apr-17
jordanathome 28-Apr-17
ColoBull 28-Apr-17
jordanathome 29-Apr-17
28-Mar-17
So far .48 in of rain in Ft Collins Colorado. A great soaker for sure and the very first rain this year. Not much snow at all this year. Yard has been like a concrete slab until now.

Hope for more. my best, Paul

28-Mar-17
It's definitely Colorado- our High School baseball team had their first game and it rained turning to snow- springtime in Colorado.

28-Mar-17
Snow up this way...

At least its all melted out in the yard and the grass is turning green. Much better than my years in Lead-Vegas where the yard would be covered in snow from the middle of September to the end of May! Used to be pretty depressing up on the hill at Climax about March thinking the average snowfall for March was still 36" or so... And then so was April at 36" again.... At least the average snowfall in May dropped down around 20"...

28-Mar-17
It started light rain, then hail, then snow, here in Fremont county. We definitely need it.

29-Mar-17
Looks to be a big one building for this weekend. Hopefully the temps stay mild and we get the wet moisture! We need it!

29-Mar-17
We got a few inches of wet heavy snow. This weekend is looking good. Have a Dr appt tomorrow and will stock up on some provisions. We are expecting and prepared for power outage.

29-Mar-17
We got about 6" of snow with the last storm & maybe 3-4" with this one. Anybody else remember the St Pattie's Day dump of '03 ? We got 54" in 4 days with that one.

29-Mar-17

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
I remember that storm the 3rd week in March. Here in Ft Collins it snowed 34 inches in 3 days and between here and Loveland Co, 54 buildings roofs caved in some of which were never rebuilt.

This snow came on 4-16-2013

02-Apr-17
I don't know how much moisture we got in the last week or so but it was mostly wet snow & very welcome. Everything is popping up green.

02-Apr-17
We got a little more rain and about 4" of wet snow Friday night. The Sangri de Cristo's are bright white, down to the valley floor they got dumped on. We have more due in starting tomorrow night.

04-Apr-17

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
This morning and of course no power.

04-Apr-17
5" of wet snow in Wheat Ridge

04-Apr-17
Great springtime moisture! We got a little up this way, but it melted off by noon.

So far, so good for the animals up this way. Not too cold and a little at a time with the moisture. Should help the overall snow totals and keep the rivers in good shape thru the summer as well.

05-Apr-17
An additional 3-4" of wet heavy snow overnight as the storm pulled away. We actually had about 2" on the streets & driveway. It's melting in fast!

26-Apr-17
6" last night of wet heavy snow!

26-Apr-17
Several nights of spring slop up this way. Has been melting off during the day and good moisture for vegetation.

28-Apr-17

I have mowed the yard twice. Every thing is very green in Ft Collins. All of my fruit trees have flowered out. Should plant sweet corn in three weeks.

28-Apr-17
We're having a beautiful "Calm before the storm" spring morning here. It's sunny and already pushing 50* before 9 AM. The forecast for tomorrow is mid-30's and 6-8" of snow down here. I love these kind of fast hitting wet snows. Everything is greening up down here as well.

28-Apr-17

Treeline's embedded Photo
Treeline's embedded Photo
Snowing again here this am...

28-Apr-17
Colobull, that '03 Easter storm took out the power for much of Clear Creek amd Grand Co. We shut down Henderson Mine and Mill for about 3 days and a skeleton crew got stranded at the mine due to Hwy 40 road closure west of Empire. They were there taking care the water systems, etc. Good we'd put together an emergency preparedness plan for Y2K that we never needed, as much of it was utilized in the Y2Easter storm.

28-Apr-17
Calling for 6-12" here in Louisville up from 5-8" previously. Hope the trees don't get destroyed with this late heavy snow. My apple tree is leafed out past flowering.........

28-Apr-17

big snow flakes in Ft Collins this PM. More moisture is good. Almost May 1

28-Apr-17
It was a bit chilly but calm and the turkey's were out this morning. The rising sun was warm and welcomed. Got on 2 different birds but no deal. Then this afternoon the clouds rolled in, the wind picked up, and it is snowing and a few inches accumulated already this evening.

28-Apr-17
snow is sticking to the deck and yard...not the concrete Here we go

28-Apr-17
It started snowing here around 6 PM. Kurt, I vividly recall the '03 storm. For one thing, I was doing a very lucrative commercial snow removal. I have an old photo looking out the back storm door in the garage. The snow was up to my eyeballs by the time it finished, as was my bank account.

29-Apr-17
Big Whoopee.....4-5"

Bad news is it will dry up but be 15-25 mhp NW winds up at the turkey spot so that is not going to help. Doubt I bother with that and next Sunday is Mothers Day.

Damn

• Sitka Gear