Burnii-Norway 30-Mar-17
Burnii-Norway 30-Mar-17
Tatonka 30-Mar-17
30-Mar-17

Burnii-Norway's embedded Photo
Norwegian Cowboy
Burnii-Norway's embedded Photo
Norwegian Cowboy
Hello good citizens of Montana! my name is Bjørn and i live in Norway. together with my Girlfriend i have a big dream about going to Montana to live and work at a ranch! i have searched the web for a long time and all i can find is hollyday ranches for 200-450$ a NIGHT! our wish is to pay as little as we have to considering we are young and not wealthy !

Does anyone know if there is a Horse/cattle ranch that maybe would like to host us for a week?

we would work and help around the farm for food and lodging we could also help with funding the grocery shopping and work for the bed.

if you would like to contact me it would be much appreciated and if you have someone we could contact to help us 1 step closer to finding a ranch that would also be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time! best regards Bjørn-of-Norway

30-Mar-17
Ups my email is [email protected] :)

30-Mar-17

30-Mar-17
Try running an ad in some of the Newspapers...Billings Gazette, Great Falls Tribune, etc.. This probably isn't the forum to find what you're looking for. You could also post something on Craigslist. You could also post something on facebook...do a search on Montana farm and ranch. Good Luck.

• Sitka Gear