cwater 17-Apr-17
TwoDogs@work 19-Apr-17
MDW 20-Apr-17
TheRottler 29-Apr-17
MDW 29-Apr-17
MDW 02-May-17
TwoDogs@work 04-May-17
02-Apr-17
Since it hasnt been started yet and the entire state received much needed rain. Let the reports start here!

02-Apr-17
I read on another site of some guys in Pennsylvania were already finding some. If we have a warm rain this week I'm going to look around.

02-Apr-17
My wife just was showing my a post on facebook that a guy here in Louisburg found around 300 to day and the picture looks like every bit of 300. Time to get out!

03-Apr-17
We found some in South Central KS last night.

03-Apr-17
i call bs on the Pa post. I live here in the southern part of the state and we arent even close yet.

03-Apr-17

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Found these on Saturday... SE Oklahoma.

03-Apr-17
Eric (Doe) I just sent you a PM with the url of the thread I read it on. I didn't realize it was on Leatherwall. Didn't say it was true, only that I had read it on another site. I have no idea what the weather was like in his part of PA. only know it has been unseasonably warm here is Ks. http://leatherwall.bowsite.com/TF/lw/thread2.cfm?threadid=287219&category=88#4180608. Ben

04-Apr-17
no worries. Im traveling to Virginia this weekend because it is still to early here in south east pa. I cant take it anymore. I need shrooms

04-Apr-17
We need some sunshine.

04-Apr-17
I walked over a mile and a half of creek bottom yesterday and never saw one. I'm going to keep watch though. Had to wear rubber boots though as it was real wet in places.

05-Apr-17
Frost predicted for Fri am, maybe by next week it will stay above 50f overnight

06-Apr-17
I spent an hour checking one place yesterday evening and found nothing. I believe it will a week or so before they are up in my area.

08-Apr-17

Lord o' horns's embedded Photo
Lord o' horns's embedded Photo
My girls picked these

09-Apr-17

Cracken74's embedded Photo
Just starting now in north central. About 50 and 5 older sheds.

09-Apr-17

Just starting now in north central. About 50 and 5 older sheds.

09-Apr-17

Anybody know what these are. Found a bunch around the morels i found today.

12-Apr-17
We call them beefsteaks. Ate them a bunch growing up, been told since that it's not such a good idea as they are toxic over the long haul. That explains a lot....Lol! I leave them now. They are good though. Many still do eat them but do an internet search and you will see what I heard definitely has some info on the web.

12-Apr-17
Support...as in morel support.

12-Apr-17
Could there be morel to this thread?

12-Apr-17
No there is not 'room! This story could grow on you.

12-Apr-17
I think you are reachin Ben> :) :)

16-Apr-17
Walked my spots again yesterday, nada

16-Apr-17
Found 1 yesterday but that was all.

16-Apr-17
In the last couple of days, I finally found enough Morels for a good mess. If the sun shines good Monday, I'll go check again.

17-Apr-17

cwater's embedded Photo
cwater's embedded Photo
found about a pound yesterday, a few the size of my hand. i still dont think the ground temp is right because everyone i found was where the sun could really get to it. by mid week it ought to be gettin good!

19-Apr-17
I went to my best spot, here in Chase County, yesterday evening and finally found about twenty. I would usually find a greater number. However, at least half of them were the size of the one pictured by Cwater. It is a funny year. My brother has been looking in a place that he located two years ago (this is his spot not mine). He has only found three. Two years ago we picked at least 300 and finally quit as we had all we could handle.

I guess only morels know what makes them grow as I thought this year would be a great year with all the moisture. The ones I found yesterday were very fresh so maybe they are going to be a little late this year.

20-Apr-17
Parked the truck yesterday, walked about 20 yards and picked three. Put them in the truck and walked another 2 miles without finding a single one. Nature sure can be fickle!!

29-Apr-17
are they done or is there more to come you think?

29-Apr-17
In between rains the past three days, I have picked about a hundred and sure plan to look some more.

02-May-17
Another 25 this morning.

04-May-17
Marvin: I'm glad you are still finding some. I went with my brother yesterday evening to a spot where we found more than we could pick two years ago. You guessed it we found none. My brother found a total of three in this spot this year. If we ever figure out exactly what makes morels grow we can become rich.

• Sitka Gear