Barrera 10-Apr-17
HDE 11-Apr-17
ohiohunter 12-Apr-17
nettereo16 12-Apr-17
Barrera 12-Apr-17
Retired-11-2000 12-Apr-17
ohiohunter 12-Apr-17
03-Apr-17
Since the 17-18 hunting license is in effect do you think the door is open? I've checked 2 different apps that let me add the license, wonder if anyone who asked for a refund has been able to add a general license. I know its early, I was bored.

03-Apr-17
Don't think there will be any back doors this year. They should have them a figured out by now. Hope I'm wrong but doesn't matter, I already drew my elk tag. :)

03-Apr-17
I'm hoping you're right based on my findings... besides from now until April 25th I'm 110% certain I drew an elk tag.

03-Apr-17
"Hope I'm wrong but doesn't matter, I already drew my elk tag. :) "

Arizona, WY, MT...?

03-Apr-17
Draw won't be for awhile yet but love this thread every year!!

04-Apr-17
I've recently found out I have special psychic draw powers. I'll predict your results for the small fee of a gps chip with all your best waypoints + hunting spots and 5.99 a minute. Just call 1-800-BUL-SHIT haha!

04-Apr-17
Tempting......

10-Apr-17
HDE, No in NM. I'm just joking but have drawn 4 out of that last 5 years so think I got the draw figured out. :)

11-Apr-17
^^^ I was hoping it wasn't NM, that way I'd have a chance this year!!

12-Apr-17
Barrera has it all figured out, I've seen him do his Juju dance in front of his computer before he submits his application. Its quite the dance... I told him he should change his underwear next time.... pffft... those lucky underwear can stand up on their own.

12-Apr-17
Draw results posted early. good luck to you all!

12-Apr-17
Lol Ohio. Hey it works more times than not though. Got elk oryx and deer. You need to join my dance party. ;)

12-Apr-17
No back door this yr. we all get to walk in thru the front.

12-Apr-17
Hahaha.. well if "like father, like son" holds true I bet your place looks like a nat geo scene of a very well choreographed tribal dance. Congratulations! I hope that oryx hunt turns out to be everything you want and more! Who knows you might end up w/ 2 new mounts on the wall... man those things are beautiful and delicious!

• Sitka Gear