Jebediah 01-May-17
Charlie Rehor 12-May-17
Jebediah 13-May-17
Fatkid1979 14-May-17
Charlie Rehor 03-Jun-17
Jebediah 03-Jun-17
04-Apr-17

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Terrific selection of bows and accessories and beautiful Mounts all around the store!
Terrific selection of bows and accessories and beautiful Mounts all around the store!
Picked up my new Mathews Halon 32 today with Chris. He is the owner of Reedy's Archery. The service and quality of Archery products make this a great experience. If you're in the market for a new bow give him a visit. Continued success Chris!

04-Apr-17

More product. The store is huge.

04-Apr-17

Chris and Carl in the arrow building room.
Chris and Carl in the arrow building room.
Carl builds incredible custom arrows for customers

04-Apr-17

One of two indoor ranges!
One of two indoor ranges!
Two huge indoor ranges!

05-Apr-17
Carl is Awesome,,, actually Little Carl was cool too!

05-Apr-17
Really can't beat that place.

09-Apr-17
Chris has literally taught 100's of young kids how to shoot.

18-Apr-17

Got my Halon 32 set up. Really shoots well!

18-Apr-17
Awesome. Just curious, have you always been a "Mathews" guy? Or did you shoot a few different bows before buying the halon? I guess you could call me a "Hoyt" guy, but I shot the new carbon defiant, and the halon, and definitely like the halon better. But I'm gonna have to deliver a few more pizzas up at school before I have the cash for that bow! Lol

19-Apr-17
That's funny I am in the market for a new bow didn't think I was going to like the defiant and liked it the best out of all the bows I shot including the halon.

19-Apr-17
Chris has both so buy what you like. I like "innovators" in product development so I've shot Mathews since 2002. The owner of Mathews bows always seems to move the needle in innovation. Before that I shot recurve. Charlie

22-Apr-17
Made first trip to Reedys today, it was fantastic.

22-Apr-17
Did you make a purchase !?

23-Apr-17
Mission craze I think it's called for my youngest. One of those deals where you can crank it anywhere from 15 to 70 pounds. Chris had him drilling it within five minutes. Now all my boys officially have a nicer bow than their father. It's not right...

23-Apr-17
Haha that's just not right! Those bows are sweet. My younger cousin shot the mission craze and the Hoyt ignition I think it's called. Both basically the same bow. Ended up going with the Hoyt. Chris set him all up, lessons the whole 9 yards. Put the poundage down to the lowest allowed by law, and killed a huge buck with it. First year hunting. I told him not to be surprised if he doesn't kill a bigger one for a very long time lol.

23-Apr-17

Moons22's embedded Photo
Moons22's embedded Photo

30-Apr-17
Chris loves helping the youngins! Good for you. C

30-Apr-17
I just took my 8 year old boy to Reedy's Archery shop. I needed more arrows and a new string. He got to shoot a Mission Craze and loved it. Just trying to convince the wife to let me buy it for him. My son can't sit still and he was calm and listened to instructions. Chris was busy with other kids, but every staff is kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. It was a super special moment for my son and I to share. I should be able to talk the wife into it for next April, that's his birthday month. So when he turns 9. If I push too hard for it, she makes me get rid of my toys. Can't have that. Again, great place and I'll be coming back. Also, they found that my bow, which was bought elsewhere before I knew of Reedy's, was setup wrong. That is why my backstop was soft and too far back. Now it is a wall and my arrows are 2 inches shorter. So fast, more accurate, and more comfortable. Awesome.

30-Apr-17
Been going to Reedy's since his first small store in downtown Middleboro. He's grown the business by leaps and bounds and now has a fantastic shop. Good guy, great team... we're lucky to have such an outstanding archery shop available to us.

01-May-17
When I visited recently there happened to be a lot of kids shooting, and parents, and a couple adults shooting as well. Chris was kind of giving an impromptu lesson, and he reminded me of the pied piper. Held the attention of everyone in the room, most amazingly all those crazy kids, including my own.

12-May-17

Great to see your posts guys. An "impromptu" archery lesson is almost always going on when Chris is in the shop. Chris also helps a lot of vets.

13-May-17
Was there again today and Chris gave me a tour of some old/antique bows on the wall--seemed unconcerned that it was closing time. Told him I wasn't old enough to remember any of those old bows. But that was a lie.

14-May-17
I took both.my 6 and 8 year old kids with me to Reedy's last Saturday to pick up my bow. Had a new string put on it. After I was all set with my sighting in and almost Robin Hoodia an arrow, only broke the knock, my kids got to shoot. They loved it. I got the list of the setup for my son, the 8 year old. Daughter is a bit small, but I'm trying to talk the wife into letting me buy both kids a Mission Menace II with full setups. She isn't happy with the idea, but hoping to change that once we buy the new house and her a new car. Damn this is getting very expensive. Anyway, the shop is awesome, the staff rocks, and the products are top notch. This is my shop for life.

03-Jun-17

It's bear huntin time!
It's bear huntin time!
Great to see others post. I was at the shop this past Thursday and told Chris about this thread and although he is not a forum guy said he'd take a look. Ha!

03-Jun-17
Couple weeks ago I was in there and told him about this thread too. He also told me he'd take a look. Ha!

• Sitka Gear