RC 07-May-17
Harv 07-May-17
Stew 07-May-17
hawkeye in PA 07-May-17
saltydog 07-May-17
Banjo 07-May-17
DaleHajas 07-May-17
05-Apr-17
After a 10 year hiatus we are starting to host 3Ds again. HERMINIE #2 GAME ASSOC. 3D Schedule 219 Cody Road Herminie, Pa. Westmoreland county. website: https://www.herminiegunclub.com/

Course will consist of 30 mostly new Rineharts. Bowhunter friendly!!!

Time.....8:00 to 1:00 Tear down starts at 1:00.

Dates: May 6th and 7th...2nd annual Traditional Weekend May 21st...regular shoot June 11th....regular shoot July 30th...regular shoot August 20th....regular shoot. Sept. 3rd....regular shoot Dec. 31st....traditional

Kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch. 12 and under shoot for free, 13 thru 16 = $5, Adults $10. Crossbows regardless of age...$12 Contact: Bob Hildenbrand (724) 446-9384

Also...please note that the first shoot is our Traditional weekend. The info as well as directions is on the club's website

06-Apr-17
Sounds great Bob.

06-Apr-17
Trad Block Shoot for sure Bob. Looking forward to it.

07-Apr-17
See ya there Bobby.

07-Apr-17
Sounds good.

08-Apr-17
If I'm not somewhere on the GAP on my bike on May 6th, I'll be over to shoot. But am planning surely for May 7th!

01-May-17
Things are pretty well set for the weekend. Rain or shine we are doing the "2nd Annual Herminie #2 Game Assoc. Traditional Shoot".

3D course opens Friday at 5:00 and the Block Shoot is Saturday and Sunday along with 3Ds.

02-May-17
See ya there Bobby... :)

04-May-17
Boy it’s been a while but I’ll be there dodging rain drops with the new rig, may have the youngster(s) in tow depending on the weather. Looking forward to seeing some folks I haven’t seen in a while and meeting some new folks as well. Anyone looking for another shooter let me know as I will be flying solo till my wife shows up later in the day.

05-May-17
Brandon, don't know what day you plan on gone but Austin and I will be there Sunday morning, may even have Randy and a few others. Your welcome to shoot with us.

07-May-17
Shot at Herminie today. Very nice course. Awesome targets. Huge blueberry pancakes and sausage for breakfast, hot dogs, burgers, and fries for lunch. Shot with Jeff Fricks 9 year old grandson. That little guy can shoot...

Great job, Bobby and crew.. I'll be back... Thanks

07-May-17
Excellent shoot today! Fantastic job on the course and nice meeting you today Bob. We will be back and can't wait for that trad only December shoot. Thanks. Harv.

07-May-17
Great shoot,I wish I would have been there Sat. For the block shoot. It looked like a lot of fun. I got to see RC. Thanks I will be back!

07-May-17
Grandson and I enjoyed the shoot today nice courses and good food. Was great to see everyone.

And Herb if your reading this missed you guys, take care my friend.

07-May-17
In spite of the conditions (24 hrs. of rain of some sort) we had a great time. Good fun, good friends and good food. Bobby H. and the Herminie #2 Club crew put on a great shoot. For those of you who want to try something different, you really should put next year's Block shoot on your calendar. It's a unique kind of fun.

07-May-17
Great shooting today Bobby, had a blast on the block course. Thanks to the crew and all involved.

07-May-17
Glad to hear everything went well! Jared ran the Marathon today so we spent most of the day in the burgh

• Sitka Gear