RutnStrut 08-Apr-17
Walleye Guy 08-Apr-17
maya2003 09-Apr-17
Tweed 09-Apr-17
Swampy 09-Apr-17
Sam I Am 09-Apr-17
Nocturnal 09-Apr-17
08-Apr-17
I'm heading up with the 5 and 7 year old to Waupaca and Shawano Counties with a trunk full of camping/fishing gear and our bows. Going to do some scouting and fishing and smores. What's everybody else doing to get outdoors this weekend?

08-Apr-17
Golf all day today! My son gets confirmed this weekend so we will have a house full of people tomorrow.

08-Apr-17
Helping my son in law repair a deck today, hopefully back for yard work Sunday.

08-Apr-17
Planting potatoes, beets, carrots and peas and a bunch of yard work. Tomorrow, smoking a turkey and a shoulder for a bunch of family.

Have a great weekend guys!

08-Apr-17
Safari Club convention in MN for me. Partner at our property putting up blinds for the youth turkey season.

08-Apr-17
Working, bah humbug!

08-Apr-17
Yard work all week..... then heading up after Easter for turkey hunting.

08-Apr-17
Walking from the truck into work.

08-Apr-17

Crusader dad's embedded Photo
Crusader dad's embedded Photo
+ $66 in golf and it doesn't get much better than this! I wish it was veni but my wife won't eat that.

08-Apr-17
worked on wifes car all day, got our 12yr old grandaughter here for the weekend. we will be letting some arrows fly tomarrow.

08-Apr-17
Well I spent the Saturday afternoon, with girl scouts, who were already accomplished archers, some who have already hunted with their parents. with the xbows....anyway there was 20 of them, all interested in the long bow......We were lucky to come up with 7 longbows. under 30 lbs. donated for the day, by contacts that we had

They were to earn a merit badge, and be with us from noon till 1:30pm..... those girls had so much fun, they did not leave until 4pm, and we took a group picture, and they were all excited///

I think archery is in good shape

08-Apr-17
That's pretty darn cool Razor. Good job.

08-Apr-17
I set up trail cameras on my hunting land, put the dock, lifts, boats and jetski in at the cabin. The helped the neighbors put in two more docks and three more lifts. I finished picking up a ton of twigs in the yard. I finally settled in with a cocktail and toggled back and forth between the Wild game and the NCAA hockey championship.

09-Apr-17
Sitting in the sun in Florida. Sick of the cold and rain. Took the kids to see the grandparents. Loving it.

09-Apr-17

Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
Up early to got the wood going for the party tonight.

09-Apr-17
Cooked out with friend's and shot 3D all weekend .

09-Apr-17
Good Thread - Moved from Wisconsin 16 months ago after spending my first 48 years there- Still come back to this page as it can remind so much of home when I can wade through some of the BS - Miss the turkeys in spring and most of all the Wisconsin fall - I Shot my first SC turkey this morning and followed that up with 9 holes of golf. Be good my Wisconsin Friends - You have it much better than many of you want to give it justice

09-Apr-17
Fired up the grill yesterday and made a bunch of venison and drank some beer. Fished steelhead for a few hours this morning.

• Sitka Gear