New York
Contributors to this thread:
Buffoonus 10-Apr-17
Somersbow 10-Apr-17
Scooby-doo 15-Apr-17
erict 15-Apr-17
Scooby-doo 16-Apr-17
10-Apr-17
Does anyone now know if things are any clearer in regards to when and in what seasons crossbows can be used based on the fact that the budget just passed...I know there was language in the budget and also separate bills but I am not sure how that all panned out....Any ideas?

10-Apr-17
Buffoonus, I replied about the ARs in the other thread. This is from the same individual who claims to know an senator aide in WNY.

" The crossbow bill is out. The republican controlled senate was in favor but the democratic assembly was overwhelmingly against. The assembly is 2/3 democrat."

15-Apr-17
Crossbow bill did not go through as I was told in a meeting with a few DEC guys yesterday. Shawn

15-Apr-17

erict's Link
The crossbow bill is still alive and well, but was not included in the budget bills. It is currently sitting with the environmental conservation committee. I tried pasting the relevant information here but the formatting gets all messed up, so click the link to read from the NY Assembly website all of the details of the bill.

16-Apr-17
Well, lets everyone call there local and state representatives and get this bill stopped. Just read it, its garbage!! They have no place in regular bow seasons, none at all! Shawn

• Sitka Gear