albino 05-May-17
Swampy 06-May-17
albino 06-May-17
albino 12-May-17
Swampy 13-May-17
albino 19-May-17
albino 23-May-17
10-Apr-17
PSE Citation . Used to be a four wheeler , is now a two wheel bow . Twenty eight to thirty in. draw length . Sixty to eighty pound bull . New cable's and string . Bow is free . You pay me back for shipping after receiving bow . Also have a left wing fletcher . Does three feather's or two types of four fletch set ups . Free , you pay for shipping . Hope someone needs these item's .

10-Apr-17
Very generous of you. Hope they go to a good home!

11-Apr-17
Very nice Swampy!

11-Apr-17
Flechers gone . Still have the bow . Great bow for a finger shooter Tweet . Hint, hint .

27-Apr-17
Hey Swampy, I don't need any more bows. I was looking for the thread where you were checking into GPS's I did find my old Garman 12 with instructions that has all the basic needs and no bells or whistles. You can have it to play with or try it out for free & I'll even pay the shipping if you want it.

28-Apr-17
PM me what you would want for it . I'd rather pay now incase something happens to it . I know me . Haha Thanks so much .

28-Apr-17
It is free for you. I still owe you. PM me your address.

28-Apr-17
Wow is all I can say .

02-May-17
There you go Swampy. Don't blame me if you get lost now.

04-May-17
Shoot , I'm already lost just looking at the manual .HAha

05-May-17
I was just glad I found the manual. I know I have the original box somewhere too but I figured you could get by without it. You won't find an easier one to learn on. I left my house waypoint on there incase you really get lost. So easy even a cave man could use it. lol

06-May-17
Just call me Mongo the cave boy .

06-May-17
LOL. Figuring out how to turn it on is the hardest part.

12-May-17
Vic, got the fanny pack today. Thank You! My Wife already claimed it for walking the dogs. Has little pockets for treats & empty & full shit bags. LOL.

13-May-17
So it was good for shit . LOL Hope she enjoys .

19-May-17
LOL.

23-May-17

albino's embedded Photo
albino's embedded Photo
Hey Swampy. I did find the box the GPS came in. I have to learn to throw things out. After 15 years of living here and getting ready to move who knows what I'll find. I have a lot of stuff I would give away now. Having a moving sale this weekend. After having the same hunting lease for 44 years I counted 37 tree stands of all kinds plus stuff I just can't do anymore. 18 carp arrows & all my bowfishing equipment is going plus what ever else I can do with out. Hoarder.

• Sitka Gear