TXRANGER 12-Apr-17
kscowboy 12-Apr-17
writer 12-Apr-17
Forest bows 12-Apr-17
Brick 13-Apr-17
kscowboy 13-Apr-17
12-Apr-17

kscowboy's Link
First things first, if anyone comes across a great deal on a trailer or camping equipment, the items may be hot. Second of all, I am an Eagle Scout and my grandfather worked professionally for the Boy Scouts at the national level until he passed. Therefore, this hits close to home. I figured I would post this here, as some of you all may have some supplies gathering dust that would be put to good use. Maybe you got the "Redneck Rolex" (Yeti Cooler) and have a Coleman sitting in the garage that you never use. I don't know this troop but I know the work that goes into fundraising to make a troop go. This is a major blow to them.

I went ahead an emailed the troop's Scoutmaster, David Dibble, to get some information, as I know our community on here would rise to the occasion.

Below is his response: We are so frustrated, we spent so much time saving for the trailer, and now it.. and our gear is gone. A lot of good people have reached out and we are in the process of starting a Go Fund me page. I will send you the link when it is active. Thanks for your help.

As far as gear goes....

We lost everything. Hard things to find will be dutch ovens.. we had 4 of them. And our BB guns. We had two.

We have a bunch of families in the troop that have tents to offer. So not so much on tents. But we could use Coleman stoves, lanterns and propane trees...

Even water jugs would help. Each patrol had a cooler... those are gone. Actually any gear would help even tarps, or hatchets.. axe? Thanks for reaching out. There is a lot of GREAT people in the town. And honestly it is amazing to see God working in this bad situation.

Thank you, David Dibble

His email: [email protected]

Thanks!

12-Apr-17
I have some camp stoves, lanterns, looking for a home. Be glad to donate them. I'll contact him.

12-Apr-17
I have some things I can send up to them. Thanks for posting.

12-Apr-17
I let him know we already had some interest on here. I love his response:

"Nice! Bow hunters are Great Americans!"

12-Apr-17
He has somebody coming by my house early next week.

12-Apr-17
I could help buy some new BB guns and some bows

13-Apr-17
I just read a Facebook post by Wichita PD that the trailer has been recovered and returned to the troop. All the gear, however, had already been sold.

13-Apr-17

kscowboy's Link
Yes, that is correct. Trailer located but all the gear is gone. Link attached.

• Sitka Gear