Contributors to this thread:
JayD 13-Apr-17
JDPTrapper 13-Apr-17
Babysaph 13-Apr-17
sundaynwv 13-Apr-17
sundaynwv 13-Apr-17
Babysaph 13-Apr-17
13-Apr-17
JR I didn't want to take up anymore time on the WVBA political post so I will start my own to explain my reaction to what I saw on there.

I was highly disturb when I saw certain people complaining about a group and broadcasting they were leaving and others were as well -I have no problem if that is what they want to do and to be honest with you wouldn't have had any problem with them posting if they followed the same thing to be done with members of their own FB page. As I predicted my post on their page was removed even though it contain no bad language - just explained the situation as to why i was leaving just like they explained their reason for leaving the WVBA. Also I had 3 different people message me telling me I see you were removed from the membership and when I first check I could not see where i was a member but several hours later it looked as if I was still a member. So not for sure if I was kicked off at first or not but sort of looks like I was and then reinstated. I then proceeded to remove myself from the groups page.

And as you can see from several responses I got on this forum as to be called a baby and the need for me to be a better man than that. LOL Of course I was the one who was accused of being the one calling names..... I did list several adjectives towards that group and I will tell you right now why I used those I did:

I used the adjectives descriptions of strong-armed, vile and better than thou - so JR tell me how you would describe it when you are on Facebook and join groups about hunting in WV and you join a group because you think it is about hunting in WV but a moderator/administrator or some title - private messages you and ask why you joined the other group because they had bad mouth the group he is the moderator of! I had no clue of the bickering among the two groups - and why in the neck are they watching which groups I join in the first place! JR would you call this a little vile??? Maybe a little strong-armed would you say???? JR you talk about th internet police - this sort of reminds me of the internet CIA..... LOL

I think everyone in the world knows I am not a one buck and your done fan - you can show me facts that it works and I can come back and show facts that it hasn't. I joined the group because their survey is for all hunters that want to see a change in buck limits to one to two and/or with AR's - again I am happy with that! But in reality because the majority favors one buck limit you are considered a lower member if have other ideas instead of toting the one buck limit. Again that is fine - but be honest tell those of us who in no way like a one buck limit but do like some of the other ideas - I will not throw my support to a group who favors a one buck limit. It is interesting to note that someone says he deleted a few of my post and some of my input was colorful - didn't reallly say anything about the number of times I would message him first or some administrator (i get confused by all these screen names instead of real names being used) to let them know exactly what I was going to post!

The first part of this year I believe one of our state senators posted a little survey for the membership to respond to: people were answering the questions and then would expand upon their own opinions some - sort of funny how some members opinions were left untouched and what they supported but then others were members were deleted and told to just stick with answering the senator's questions! Ummm little better than thou here wouldn't you say???

I could go on with several other things but I am done now - I really did want the group to turn into something good but with the tactics they use I no longer want to be a part of it. So if that makes me a baby then all I can say is: wha wha! LOL

All I know if I were a director or legislator or anything I would give some serious thought in rather I should remain a member. Sorry for the long post......

13-Apr-17
JayD we have had some good conversations on the FB group but this is getting to be more and more like opposition propaganda. You are clearly opposed to what that group is trying to accomplish. I'm not an administrator of that group. I have not antagonized you or deleted any of your posts. Neither have any of the folks on that thread. How does that relate to our concerns as paying members of the WVBA? Does your treatment on a Facebook group compare to how we've been treated personally, in the newspaper and on the radio? Have a Commissioner write an article about you in your hometown newspaper and then maybe we'll talk. Have a Commissioner conspire to have you slandered at a public meeting and then maybe you'll understand. These are who the WVBA support.

13-Apr-17
Did I miss something? Lol

13-Apr-17
JayD,

You were not removed from the fb group.

Not sure who pm'ed you. And it is fair to remove arguing or bickering posts so the Senator doesn't have to read something off task or deminished by trivial arguments.

13-Apr-17
And trying to convince anyone it's a one buck only group is nonsense. Yes, many people want one buck limit and it would work. Many others are content with a two buck.

13-Apr-17
But it can't hapoen until you figure out a way to replace the extra tag money

• Sitka Gear