Bob McArthur 19-Apr-17
BOWJO 19-Apr-17
Bob McArthur 20-Apr-17
Rut Nut 20-Apr-17
Bob McArthur 20-Apr-17
Rut Nut 20-Apr-17
bill v 24-Apr-17
14-Apr-17
Theres a UBP benefit shoot next weekend at Delval Rod and Gun in Point Pleasant. I'm hoping to have a large group of shooters attend to support the Club. I aim is to get people out shooting 3d's again even if its just a couple times a year. Delval has an awesome course set up with some up and down hill shots you don't always see.

if interested let me know. the shoot starts around 7am. we will have a UBP table at the event.

Come on out and join us.

bill v

14-Apr-17
Bill- how bout some more info like hours of operation and cost?

14-Apr-17
Hello Rut, they normally register shooters from 7 to about 12. don't know the shoot cost, my guess would be between 8 and 12 $, like most shoots. food and drink will be available.

Some of the Reg 2 guys are going to try and make it down

bill v

16-Apr-17
Thanks Bill.

16-Apr-17
Registration is 7 to 11. It's a nice course to shoot.

http://www.delvalfishandgame.com

17-Apr-17
OK- thanks guys.

19-Apr-17
Who is going?

19-Apr-17
I'm trying to get a group together but Sunday may be a wash out :(

20-Apr-17
Fletch-dry and gore-tex, no problem..

20-Apr-17
I'm going to be down in the Lebanon area this weekend. Gonna try to stop on the way back to the Poconos. But not sure how early I can get there Sunday. What time do they usually start breaking down the course?

20-Apr-17
Registration is until 11:00 am.

20-Apr-17
Probably gonna be tough to make it there by 11, but I will try.

24-Apr-17
Had a good turnout on Sunday They had about 60 shooters which beat the turnout from each week in 2016. lots of kids,

Bowjo and Smoke came down from region 2, along with the reg1 guys Gene, McCracker,Jeremy,Steve, myself and a bunch of Club members from delval that are UBP guys.

We are going to try and gather for a shoot again on the first weekend of June. Planning on shooting Wapiti in Ft Washington. Would like to have more UBP guys shoot with us, set the date I will remind you guys as we get closer

Bill V

• Sitka Gear