babysaph 14-Apr-17
babysaph 14-Apr-17
gobbler 14-Apr-17
gobbler 14-Apr-17
Babysaph 15-Apr-17
Big-Otis-Jeff 15-Apr-17
gobbler 16-Apr-17
14-Apr-17
In another thread I misquoted the poster's quote that said " do you routinely pass on younger or smaller bucks for a bigger one". I said " do you routinely pass on younger or smaller bucks for a smaller one". Dave pointed this out to me and I corrected it in a later post. Today I received a PM from Lil Bear calling me out on the mistake. He told me I needed to get it right if I was going to quote someone. I though I corrected my mistake but I guess not. Anyway my comment was made because in the survey the numbers added up to more than 100 percent. To me that didn't make sense. And no one has yet to explain the math. I might be missing something but again the math didn't add up. I apologize for the misquote but it was unintentional and I was just trying to figure out where they came up with the math. I also did not think it warranted a PM scolding me when I corrected my mistake in a later post in the thread.

14-Apr-17
That's alright JR, I been scolded by the Authorities on here too. !! lol ??

14-Apr-17
Indeed, you did correct your mistake on that thread after I mentioned it which I did only to let you clarify yourself. I knew what you meant to type.

14-Apr-17
JR, I'm sorry you took my message as I was scolding. I suppose I should have put a smiley :-) around it to show it wasn't meant that way. I simply wanted to point out the misquote which I found odd since it had " " marks around it. When I do that, I copy/paste so I don't get it wrong. Sorry again that you took offense, it truly wasn't meant harshly.

14-Apr-17
And the PM was sent so as to not call you out on the misquote publicly...that's why I sent it as a PM.

14-Apr-17
JR, you are a bad boy! You deserve a ruler across the knuckles. :^)

14-Apr-17
Called out for what? I didn't add the figures. Besides, I already corrected it before the PM was sent. And I am not the best in math but over here in the Eastern Panhandle those numbers still don't add up to 100

14-Apr-17
I am on a new apple laptop and could not get it to copy and paste so I just typed it in. No big deal anyway.

14-Apr-17
JR, you are too focused on details. Just accept what you are told to do. Don't ask questions just do what you are told. :^)

14-Apr-17
Of course I'm just talking in generalalities , nothing specific towards anything or anyone. Any simialarity to actual experiences is purely coincidental.

15-Apr-17
Lol. Ok. I redid the math and I finally got it to come out to 100 percent.

15-Apr-17
That's ok Babysaph.......The numbers didn't add up to me either....LOL........Dang that Kanawha county education...

16-Apr-17
Otis, check your pm's.

• Sitka Gear