New Mexico
Contributors to this thread:
Rocky D 14-Apr-17
Weekend Warrior 18-Apr-17
bow-hnt 18-Apr-17
bow-hnt 18-Apr-17
Rocky D 21-Apr-17
14-Apr-17
Just wondering what the cheapest or let's say moderately ?priced unit wide ES or bull tag that I could get. Ideally in a unit that would offer a pretty opportunity. I very interested!

PMs are welcome.

18-Apr-17
Go to Game and Fish website and look up the LO tags list under EPlus. Start calling points of contact in the not so prime units. The 16s 15 17 13 ect will be very expensive or taken by outfitters. Expect to shell out 5K for what you want though...at least

18-Apr-17
Rocky D, You would be better off going to Colorado and buying an over the counter tag for elk or deer, a lot cheaper. The trick is get away from the I-25 corridor, go west, find a unit with so so elk population and you will get away from the hunters and increase your odds of getting into elk, or deer. Hope this helps, Straight shooting

18-Apr-17
Rocky D, You would be better off going to Colorado and buying an over the counter tag for elk or deer, a lot cheaper. The trick is get away from the I-25 corridor, go west, find a unit with so so elk population and you will get away from the hunters and increase your odds of getting into elk, or deer. Hope this helps, Straight shooting

21-Apr-17
Thanks all!

• Sitka Gear