skookumjt 14-Apr-17
Drop Tine 14-Apr-17
northbound 14-Apr-17
bowneida 14-Apr-17
Tweed 14-Apr-17
Rookie 14-Apr-17
Nocturnal 14-Apr-17
14-Apr-17
Does anyone know of any good phone apps to find property lines? Neighbor has one that is nice but he lives hours away so I can't ask.

14-Apr-17
Onx hunt, $30 per yr. Well worth it.

14-Apr-17
Use code MF20 and get 20% off. But I use my County GIS mapping with the lines free.

14-Apr-17
Most counties have that feature for free, but remember they are all approximations.

14-Apr-17
They may be approximate. But law enforcement uses this boundaries. Especially out west. I have seen several people cited on those TV game warden shows for hunting in the wrong side of the line or sitting on the proper side but shooting an animal where it was on another property.

14-Apr-17
I second the onyx for Wisconsin. There upper Michigan maps are terrible thou

14-Apr-17
I was checking out Huntstand again and they have boundaries and owner names

14-Apr-17
I 2nd hunt stand. It's off by a few feet but I can't imagine hunting that close anyhow. The owner info feature is great if you see a parcel that looks good you can more easily contact the owner for permission to hunt or at least retrieve.

14-Apr-17
Email me [email protected] if you wanna know certain info on a parcel.

14-Apr-17
HuntStand only offers X amount times you can check parcels. Otherwise you have to pay a price and they don't have nearly as much as OnX. Pay the 30 bucks a year and get OnX. If you think you would be using it often. It is well worth the money.

• Sitka Gear