M.P. 16-Apr-17
Jim Casto Jr 16-Apr-17
M.P. 16-Apr-17
Jim Casto Jr 22-Apr-17
Jim Casto Jr 22-Apr-17
Babysaph 22-Apr-17
M.P. 23-Apr-17
15-Apr-17
Wondering if anyone here is planning to attend the 1st Leg of the WV IBO Triple Crown on April 22 & 23? I'm thinking of going up on Saturday, the 22nd and shooting the Senior Traditional Class.

16-Apr-17
Come on Jimmy. You can't be a senior.

16-Apr-17
Yeah,i will probably be there also. Let me know if you want to shoot

16-Apr-17
Hey Mike,

Sure thing, if they let us group like that. What time is good for you?

16-Apr-17
Ill call you friday. I will probably get there early. I dont figure there will be a lot of trad shooters

22-Apr-17

Jim Casto Jr's embedded Photo
Well… I just got back from the 1st Leg of the WV, IBO Triple Crown. Had a great time, but I think it’s the first time I ever attended a 3D shoot when I didn’t know anyone there. I got paired with a couple high school seniors; a young lady named Halle from Parkersburg and Jon from Williamstown. These darn kids could really shoot. They’re planning on shooting next week in Huntington. They said that shoot is sponsored by the WVBA.

As for my shooting? Well… I stunk the place up, but there’s nothing new there. :^)

Here’s my new young acquaintances:

22-Apr-17

This was the only target I put one in there with these two youngsters. I told them I had to have a picture for the family archives. :^)

Looking forward to the 2nd Leg of the WV IBO at the Huntington Archery Club on May 6 and 7. Some of you folks ought to come out and play.

22-Apr-17
See I told you Jimmy that you were not a senior

23-Apr-17
Good shoot and range. Thanks Lumberport Archery Club ,ya'll did good

• Sitka Gear